sleep is for the weak, and you

To my love,
Sleep is for the weak! Well- you too, but you're the acception. Okay, more like, my sleep is if I'm weak. I've been up, just writing, thinking, creating. Probably not the best of ideas but oh well. What more can I do? I find I like listening to music as I write, and there's pretty much four moods I go for in my music when I write. As I'm tired right now, and wanting to just write about stupid stuff, I'll explain them.

The first category is what I'm listening to right now. Just mellow energy. A little of this, a little of that. Like an obscure high. A little bit of you, a little of me, and a lot of the past. Perfect to not distract much, and keep me awake for just a little longer. Usually this would be The Beatles, and if I'm ever writing around you, singing Beatles songs, this is why. It just fits a general good mood, mellow and energetic. Perfect for most things.

Secondly we have the category of just pure hype or vibing. Now- these are all on Spotify because I'm too lazy, but the category includes whatever is hyping me up. It can be about anything, but just to get in a good mood. It's what I listen when writing soft stories, happy stories, energetic stories. Often also when I'm writing and drawing from you as inspiration. Now- because I get way too into it, my spelling isn't perfect in these times, but that's what editing is for, right? And this, depending on the day, could be just a single song, artist, or a myriad of difference things stuck in my head. Usually positive vibes, and something you can jump to. On Spotify I called it "Us" or even "Miss Music" if you're truly curious. If you find them, there are some solidly good songs, some very weird ones, and ones I'm less than proud to admit I love. Still, another good general.

Okay now this one, is only for a certain story, or type of story. I called the playlist by the name of the story I made it for. It's a bit on the sad side, either that or crossing the line of what's appropriate. A mix of smut and angst. It's a long one and it gives a overarching feeling of, sad but horny. It's quite fun. Now, while it's made to write that story, I listen for any story with similar thoughts. It is a, sit down and cry to your souls content kind of playlist. It gets you just barely hyped up, enough to make you want, and then it shoots you down. Honestly, a good one, feels a lot.

Finally we have the extremes. It's just any extreme, all extremes. There are no words, but a weird collection of noises. It's a bit over the top, everywhere. It's terrible, but consistent. In this you don't know if you're ready to leave your man because he doesn't appreciate you enough, even if you have no man, or if you're going to flashback to that major part of the emo phase where eyeliner was your only makeup and your closet was forever black. It's like going on an acid trip, in Disney World. You just don't know. Still- could be pretty fun, you never know. This can be artists like Lizzo, or even Claud. When writing this is just, here to keep my inspiration interesting, mixing and creating some ideas.

My four main music moods, written out for you and anyone else to see. Really just to help me get into a mood for what I'm writing. Shocker. Also, all are here to keep me up until who knows when, writing novels and trying to call them one-shots. Honestly, when is a chapter too long? Is it after 3,000+ words? Or is it more of a feeling thing? What I know is I love you my darling~

sincerely,
me