to keep our past, for our future

To my love,
Nothing is ever perfect, but every time I think of you, life appears to be so. There's always been a piece of me, one that loves to write, create, and so I wanted to take inspiration, and write to you. While time may be our enemy, I want to one day have it bring this to you. There are things you can never just say, and when I write, it seems all those things flow out like a river rushing down a hill. You said I had a way with words, so I turn these words solely to you. Maybe one day, we'll find these, and go through them together.

Now, the more I hear, learn and see, the more I realize all I want is you. I've spent all my life set on a future, and I've never changed my plan for anyone. I'd rather push them to change their plans for me, but, I want to stay here if that means I can be with you. I want to make this world, this place that I've grown up in, rebuilt to a world with you. I want to take the bad, and take the places I live back with you.

I remember, back before we dated, I did a project for class where I asked people what made their marriages succeed or fail, and in the end, it would succeed because they would trying, working for eachother. Nothing is perfect, nor will it ever be, but me and you, that's the closet damn thing. I know we're young, we've barely seen what this world can offer, but there's something even better when I get to do these things with you. Every morning, I wake up and smile, so glad to be with you. You stole my heart and I never want it back. So as these letters, poems, whatever are made, I want to forever remember this real, honest love. And I can only hope, for us to be together for just simply forever.
sincerely~
me