Chapter 4: Date Night

As we are about to walk out the door, I tell Becky to keep the kids in the house, rent movies, and that the pizzas are on the counter. So that they don't starve. I set out chips, popcorn, and there is a picture of lemonade in the fridge. Luckily, Becky never even asks a single question about what went on.

"Mrs. Astaroth, everything will be fine. Just go out and have a great time tonight." She says with a smile.

Hugging my two kids one last time, I see Talion looking at me with a smirk. He reaches out for my hand and I take it.

It's nice not being yelled at while saying goodbye to the kids. Dan would get so rushed and annoyed with me. But Talion is just waiting patiently.

Once I'm done, Ella hugs Talion and Luke gives him a fist bump.

Yes, they are guys, but it was cute.

Walking out, there is a limo in our driveway and as I'm about to ask, he wraps his arm around me. Then we kiss and hold each other for just a moment.

Talion whispers, "I just called for a ride so that no one has to drive home tonight. We are going to have fun, even if it kills us. I love you Cece and we needed a date night."

Getting to the restaurant, our driver pulls up to the door and I feel like royalty. It would have been more romantic without Lawrence and Eisha, but they are friends with my sister after all.

Talion is right, and we are going to have fun tonight, even if we are not alone. Kelly is a good judge of character and so is her husband Todd. They seem very nice, and I'm starting to believe that I may have been overreacting. The Star's have been very gracious guests and there is no reason why we can't have a great time this evening.

As Talion helps me out of the limo, he pulls me to him, and we kiss again. I'm not used to public displays of affection, but I'm getting more accustomed to it and realize that it's very nice. Arm in arm, we walk into the very elegant restaurant and we're immediately hit with the aroma of amazing food.

"Welcome to Andra's. Do you have a reservation?" The hostess asks while looking at us with a smile.

Lawrence says, "Yes, for the Star's, party of 4."

"Alright, I see it here and the waitress will seat you all shortly. If you would like to get a drink, while you are waiting, Candy will meet you in the bar area, momentarily." She states.

We make our way over, and I can't believe we are here.

I've always wondered what it looked like inside.

Eisha has a short, elegant, light blue evening gown on and with her black hair up in a bun, she looks so sophisticated. Lawrence keeps looking at his wife, with adoring eyes as he walks through this beautiful place with her on his arm. Then, as Talion pulls the seat out for me, he kisses my neck.

"This little black dress from the closet looks amazing on you. I wanted to tell you earlier and that I can't wait to take it off you tonight." He whispers in my ear, and I giggle.

Glancing over at our guests, I see Eisha staring at us. Then, when she realizes that I've noticed, this woman quickly turns to her husband and hugs him.

The waiter arrives and Lawrence says, "I'd like a bottle of Armand de Brignac for the table. Also, some Lobster Canapes and Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna Bites to start. How does sound to you all?"

"Wonderful, to me... How about you, Cecelia?" Talion asks excitedly.

I reply, "It sounds good... Um, can I have a glass of water?"