ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ᴄᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ ~ sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ

After meeting Hikaru and Natsume, Y/N felt a tap on her shoulders, expecting it to be one of her brothers, she turns around about to smile, but stops when she sees that it's Ema.

"Oh, what do you want?" Y/N says in a bitter tone, crossing her chubby arms over each other, expecting Ema to comment on her body, her future stepsister suddenly grabbed her wrist, "Ema? What the hell?"

Ema leads Y/N somewhere a where they were by themselves, Y/N didn't know what to expect.

"..listen, Y/N." Ema starts saying, she sighed before continuing, "I know that I can't really be forgiven for saying what I said to you a few days ago, but I-I was wondering if we could.. start over, baby steps?"

Y/N looked at her with an eyebrow raised, she gave Ema stern eyes, and she starts to talk, "..yeah, I guess since we're going to be sisters soon, we should try to get along, but say one more thing about my body, I will never talk to you.."

Ema nodded, and she saw her old squirrel on Y/N's shoulders, and began to reach her hand out, with hesitation, Juli hissed at Ema, making her take back her hand.

"Juli?" Y/N looked down at her shoulder, Juli gritted his teeth at Ema, "Juli, c'mon buddy.."

"You understand him too?" Ema asked with curiosity, Y/N nodded, she takes Juli off of her shoulders, into her hands and holds him close to her tummy.

"Do you wanna pet him?"

"I.. I don't think he wants me to, I think after what I did a few months back, he hates me.." Ema says with her arms hugging herself, she gave Y/N a sad smile, "I think that he's in good hands."

"Ema-san, no!" Y/N grabs her wrist, bringing it to Juli, "Juli, no biting.." Y/N says with a stern tone, she slowly pulls Ema's hand towards the gray squirrel, and softly pats him.

"Chi.." Juli says facing Ema, Ema looks at the squirrel with a sad smile, like she did at
Y/N, "Why did you leave me?"

Ema couldn't answer, she took her hand away from Juli, pulling it twaeds her chest, "Thank you, Y/N.. I'm going to try to be a good sister for you." Ema says before she walks off, giving a wave to
Y/N.

Juli and Y/N were alone after that. The two of them went over to a nearby bench, Y/N has Juli in her lap, "Juli, do you think that.. what Ema said back there was true, I mean.."

Juli puts his paws on Y/N's chubby cheeks, she chuckles at the squirrel, and starts to pet his back with two of her fingers.

"..honestly, I want to believe her, but I don't know that's the right thing to do."

"Well, I'll always have your back Chii, whatever you do, I'll be right behind you."

"Thanks Juli.."

After the wedding ended,
Y/N, Ema, and her brothers went back to the condo, Y/N and Juli went straight to her room, took off her outfit, and put on her pajamas.

"..Welp, now there's fifteen of us, damn." Y/N said murmuring to herself before falling asleep, Juli on her chest.

Outside, the other brothers all go to their separate bedrooms, a knock on Y/N's door, it was quiet, but Y/N still was sound asleep.

It opens slowly, the hallway light slightly coming in through, it was Wataru, the baby of the family.

The ten-year-old looks up to Y/N's bed, he sees that she's asleep, so he shuts the door behind him and the small boy walks towards Y/N's bed.

Wataru decides Y/N needs some cuddle, in his opinion, he deserves some cuddles from his big sister, so that's what he'll do..