ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ɴɪɴᴛʜ ᴄᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ ~ ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ғᴀᴄᴇs

A week after Tsubaki getting close to you, you started to keep yourself away from him.

Your reasons were good ones, but he's not a bad brother, he was the first of the brothers to bond with you.

You try talking to him, but he always would brush you off, he was mad at Azusa.

But now, Juli trying to make you smile, endling up with you always laughing out loud, the two of you were now inseparable.

"Oh wow Juli, you never know when to stop.." You say with tears of laughter in your eyes.

"Well Chi, that's just the way I roll, you're just so easy!" He was chuckling softly.

The two of you enjoyed a couple of more minutes talking about your days, the good and the bad, until a voice was heard downstairs.

"Y/N! Boys! There's someone I'd like you to meet!" Miwa's unexpected voice was heard downstairs.

"Wanna come, Juli?" You got up, the squirrel told him that he'd watch from the railing.

You nodded and opened the door, and walked downstairs, Juli hiding behind a nearby plant.

The brothers weren't far behind, Wataru jumped into your arms and wrapped his feet around your waist.

"Hi onē-chan!"

"Hello Wataru~"

You wrapped your arms around his small body and the two of you walked down the stairs.

The crowd of brothers stopped, you looked up at them and tapped on Azusa's shoulder.

He looked down at you, you ask him, "Azusa? What's going on," he moves to give you a little peeping hole.

There was a girl, she had brown eyes and hair, her hair in a side ponytail with heart hairclips.

"Boys, you remember Ema, right?" Miwa says with a slight smile.

They nodded, no one said a word, the girl's eyes landed on you, she was obviously jealous, of what?

The Asahina family now has it's second daughter, Ema wanted that spot as number one.

"I know that you all got along, so why not let her live with us?"

"What about her father?" Yusuke said in a bored tone, Ema was not happy about this.

"We're going to see if things can work out again, the fifteen of you will be here for one another!"

Miwa's face never changed from a smile, she told everyone she had to leave and left the house.

"Who's she?" You asked Azusa, he looked back to you with seriousness in his purple eyes.

"She's our old sister, try not to talk to her, she's two-faced.."

Wataru still in your arms, he puts his head in your chest, and starts to tear up.

"Onē-san, I wanna go upstairs.."

"We can go."

The short brown haired girl walked up, close to the brothers, passing them, and stopped at you and Wataru.

"So, you must be the new sister," Ema's tone happy, fake as hell, but she thought she was fooling everyone, "I'm Ema, I'm going to college at the moment, but I'll be living here."

"Hi, I'm—" Before you could introduce yourself, Tsubaki stood in front of you, like a knight.

"We all know that, that tone of yours is fake, we've been around you enough to know that you're not going to fool us a second time."

"Oh, Tsubaki-kun, all I wanted to do was say hello to my sister, but.. she's so.. big."

"Is her size a problem to you?"

"Eh?"

————

sorry, ema's gonna be in this for a while, and yes, she's a botch in this as well