ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʜ ᴄᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ ~ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs

You fell asleep watching anime, Juli lying beside you, the two of you already were close.

Juli was on top of your head, while your figure was laid out like a rag doll, you could sleep anywhere, hard floors, noisy places, you name it, but back to the story at hand, you snoring away softly, Juli not making a peep.

You and Juli both were sleeping in peace, until a soft knock was made at your door.

"Y/N?" A voice spoke out, "You getting dressed in there?"

The voice sighed softly and opened the door, revealing Tsubaki.

"Oh.. you're asleep."

He looks at your television screen and sees your anime, (your favorite anime).

Tsubaki chuckled softly and walks over to you, his purple eyes looking at your sleeping self.

"Don't mind this.."

He picks you up bridal style, looks at you in a good way, his arms wrapped around you, he puts you on your twin sized bed.

His purple eyes still on you, he smiles and pats your head, then starts leaving.

You on the other hand just dreamt about some fanfictions you've been reading.

Meanwhile downstairs, some of the brothers are already eating dinner.

The brothers kept talking about normal stuff like how their days were, what they're learning in school, and usual things that happen during the week.

Tsubaki comes down the stairs, he walks with a slight grin.

"Tsubaki, there you are, where's Y/N?" Ukyo asks in worry.

"She's sleeping, plus she has a new squirrel, it looks exactly like hers.."

"Please don't bring up her, she brings back memories, about the old family we were."

"What are you talking about, Ukyo?" Yusuke asked somewhat harshly.

"Her father fought with our mother a lot when they were home. It was only good for her when they divorced."

"But, when she got Y/N/N.. she was her normal old self, she's always been like that, happy."

The conversation went going on and on until you woke up, realizing what time it was.

You quickly rush downstairs, until you hear voices.

"I don't want to have her back in the house, her father and her treated us like crap."

Ukyo's voice went annoyed just like that.

You decide to just come down the stairs and look what the brothers had made for dinner.

It was the Asahina special, a typical Japanese dinner, you didn't mind, it was good either way.

"Hey Y/N." Iori waves at you with a small smile.

You smile back at him, as you start making your plate.

The brothers started making a conversation with you, forgetting the talk they had a couple of minutes ago.

"Y/N, you holding up here?"

"Big sis! Wanna play video games with me..!"

"Oi, Y/N/N, Azusa and I are voice acting tomorrow wanna come?"

The questions kept coming, you just were about to explode, until a new person came down the stairs, you didn't even notice one of them wasn't even there, it was Fuuto.

Fuuto's bored eyes looked at your figure, surprisingly a seat right next to you was not taken, he sees that, and comes sitting right next to you.

You E/C eyes just look at him out of the corner of your eyes, he just leans back, acting like a typical fifteen year old boy, during his usual "phases."

Dinner wasn't silent, but it wasn't all chatty, just a normal talking level.

———

Once everyone was done with dinner, you excused yourself from the table, putting your dishes in the dishwasher, after rinsing them, you waved at the 11 brothers and head upstairs, from there, you go back to watching anime with Juli, until your eyes just close due to tiredness.