ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴄᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ ~ ᴘᴇᴛ

You knew this family the right one, and didn't care about the fights.

Even if it's your second day living with them, they're still your brothers.

Even if.. one of them is still a pain in the butt, you still ignore him.

So, you're just going through stuff, until you hear a scratch at you door.

You look at the door, seeing a bit of shadow covering the gap.

"Hmm?"

You stop going through boxes and walk to the door, seeing if anyone is out there.

You open the door, to see no one, but looking down when you hear a squeak.

Looking down you see a gray squirrel with a pink bow.

You look into his ocean blue eyes and pick him up.

"Hey there buddy~"

"Chi!"

"Huh, Chi?"

The gray squirrel climbed up your shoulder, he looked sad.

"Oh, sorry.. I'm just looking for someone, you know a girl with brown hair? Dark brown eyes, she's short."

"I haven't, I'm sorry."

He looks at the room and asks you a couple questions about you.

"My name is Y/N M/N Asahina, I'm fifteen and yesterday I got adopted by Miwa Asahina.

"Mother of thirteen weird and childish sons, she's not really as bad as her sons are!"

You giggle softly and smiled at the squirrel.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Juli, and I'll be living with you from now on!"

"Do the brothers know you?"

Juli put himself in a superhero pose and said, "Yes, but not in a good way."

"You're their old stepsister's pet?"

He nodded.

"What happened to Ema?"

Juli's ears went down and says quietly, "Her and her father left Japan, Ema said she didn't want me anymore, but she was never like that.."

You pet Juli in sorrow, his gray fur coat is just relaxing to touch.

"Juli, I won't be leaving you anytime soon~" You hug the small squirrel.

He hugs your cheek and thanked you a bunch.

"Wanna get something?"

"Sure!~"

You put Juli on your head and walked out of your room, he started to play with your hair.