second conflict ~ ego

❤︎

"Next." Azusa says, taking Tsubaki's arm that was around (Name)'s neck, and drags him away, "Sorry about that."

"It's okay!" (Name) says, the next be other came up, he had platinum blonde hair and light purple eyes. "Hi there."

"Hello. My name is Louis." He said, reaching out his hand to her, she took it, "If you ever have a hair emergency or just want your hair done, let me know."

"Will do." (Name) says. Louis walked away. Next came a guy with dark gray and eyes, he looked visibly awkward and nervous. "Heyo."

"Uh, hello." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "You must be (Name), I think we've met a few times."

"Yeah, Subaru, right?" (Name) asked, he nodded, a nervous smile on his face. "Cool, hope to get know you."

Subaru nodded, walking away, next came up was a dude with Subaru's same hair and eye color, but lighter. He had a school uniform on, different from Ema, Yusuke, and Fuuto's. "Hello, (Name)." His tone was welcoming and a smile was on his face.

"Hi, uh.."

"Iori." A chuckle comes from him, "Welcome to the Asahina home, hopefully you'll like it here."

"I will, like I said I've been here a couple of times, so I know a couple of you." (Name) nodded, "Nice meeting you, Iori."

"You too, (Name)." Iori gave another one of his warm smiles.

"You already know Ema, Fuuto, and I, but then, we have.."Yusuke said, but was soon interrupted by a high pitched voice.

"I can introduce myself, Yusuke!" The small child starts pushing the redhead out of the way, "Hi, (Name)!"

"Hello, Wataru." A smile comes from (Name), Wataru engulfed (Name) into a hug, an 'oof' comes out of (Name). "You're.. strong! Ow-"

"Wataru, let her go." Masaomi said, walking over to the small child, trying to get him off. He pulled Wataru off of (Name)'s "I'm so sorry, (Name)."

"I-It's okay-" (Name) said, regaining her breathing. "Where's Fuuto?"

"He's doing idol stuff." Yusuke said, shrugging. "Y'know the norm."

(Name) nodded, Ema had gotten up from her seat on the couch. "Want me to show you your room?" Another nod comes from (Name), Wataru rushed to the girls' sides, begging to come along.

"C'mon, kiddo." (Name) chucked, taking Wataru's hand, but he already had other plans, he jumped into (Name)'s chest, luckily she had a quick reaction and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh, that works too."

"Yay! Let's go!" Wataru cheers.

"Wataru, tell her if you're going to do that, okay?" Masaomi calls out as Ema, (Name), and Wataru in (Name)'s arms. The two walked up the stairs, Ema leading the way.

As they came upstairs, a voice comes down the halls. "Hey, who's downstairs?" It sounded annoyed.

"It's (Name).. from school?"

"Oh, her." The voice was Fuuto,  he looked over at (Name). "Are you here to study or something with me?"

"No, uh.. my mom hasn't been home for a while, so Ema convinced her dad and your mom, they were nice enough to let me stay here."

"Oh."

"I thought you were doing idol stuff." (Name) said, "According to Yusuke."

"Oh, my dear (Name), you're still listening to that bonehead?" Fuuto asks, "You should listen to me~"

"Okay!" (Name)'s hands grasp together, she shoves Fuuto into his bedrom. "That's enough Fuuto time for one day!"

(Name) slams the door after that and turns around to look at Ema. The brown haired girl had a shocked look on her face. "What're we standing here for?" Wataru broke then sudden silence, he jumped put of (Name)'s graps and took her hand.

"Where are we-" (Name) asks, but she is dragged away by Wataru, Ema rushes after them, Wataru stops and points at a door, "Here's your room, (Name)!~"

"T-Thanks bud." (Name) says, panting. Ema eventually catches up to the two, "Hey, who am I next to?"

"Like room wise?" Ema asked, (Name) nodded, "Well, for now, you'll share a room with me, but then, we'll see what we can do!"

"Okay, is that okay with you, though?" (Name) asks, Ema assured her that it was her choice, "What do you mean 'your choice'?"

"I'm choosing the share my room with you." Ema said, (Name)'s eyes widened, "Do you want me to—"

"No! I just didn't want you to have to move stuff around just for me." (Name) said.

"Don't worry about that, Miwa said that she'll get a room for you, so this is just temporary." Ema said, smiling.

"I can just sleep on the couch.." (Name) said, but Ema immediately shook her head. "Ema, you guys have already done too much me.."

"Don't you worry about that." Ema assured smiling. "Please, just let us take care of you, just until your mom comes back."

"Okay." (Name) said in an unsure tone, she put her stuff in Ema's room. Wataru suddenly jumped back into (Name)'s grasp again. "Oof!"

"Can we go back downstairs, (Name)..?" He asked, (Name) looked at Ema, who nodded. "Yay! I can't wait to play with you!"

(Name) chuckles and carried Wataru downstairs and Ema followed them. Ukyo was already making dinner, while the rest of the brothers were still at the sofa, watching TV. (Name) didn't really expect this many people would be her temporary housemates.