ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᴛᴡᴇʟᴛʜ ᴄᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ - ᴇᴍᴀ

You and Yusuke talked about the upcoming wedding, he didn't want Ema back in the Asahina household, he wanted things to be normal again, without Ema and her father.

"Y/N, h-how do you feel about Ema, is she picking on you?" Yusuke said with concern in his eyes.

You chuckled, "N-No not really, I mean she does, but it's not important."

The redhead looked at you, his arms unexpectedly wrap around you in a tight hug, making you gasp a little.

"It is to me. What does she say to you?" He doesn't let go of your chubby figure, the hug meant something to him.

"D-Don't tell anyone, please?" You practically begged, Yusuke nodded.

"I won't."

"Thank you.." You smiled at the redhead, he looked away with red cheeks, and murmured a 'no problem.'

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

The time in Yusuke's room went by smoothly, the two of you talked about the good and the bad of Miwa marrying Ema's father.

You said your goodbyes and headed to your room, once again you got a little stuck in the halls, wondering where your room is, you knock on a nearby door.

But, before you can do that, a lovely person named Ema Hinata stopped you in your tracks.

"Y/N." The brown haired girl smiled kinda bitchy, you looked over at her, "When is Miwa sending you back to your adoption center?"

You were about to say something but, she continued when she saw your mouth open.

"Miwa has enough on her plate, but with a huge weight on her shoulders, it's making life more stressful." Ema said, all with a smile on her face, you had enough of her.

"Ema, for fuck sake, grow the hell up! You're jealous of me because I'm talking to your future step-brothers, I just want a family to care about me!"

"This family doesn't, you know why? Because you're too much work! You were only adopted out of pity, and you deserve to spend the rest of your time in foster care, UNTIL YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!"

A door flew open, two doors as a matter of fact, it was Tsubaki and Azusa's doors, they saw you with tears in your eyes, Ema was wide-eyed when she saw them.

"T-Tsubaki, Azusa..?"

"Shut the hell up, you don't know what she's been through!" Azusa's voice screams in Ema's face, "She isn't worthless, our mom didn't adopt her out of pity! She saw that Y/N stood out from the other foster kids!"

"But—"

"Let him talk!" Tsubaki looked at Ema with sternness in his purple eyes, the albino grabbed your wrist and brought your chubby figure into a hug.

"Y/N had been to more foster homes than anybody else in that adoption center! She doesn't need someone to judge her everything!"

Ema stomps in anger, she looks at Tsubaki and Azusa, then a smirk appears on her face once again.

"It seems that you've moved on so quickly, did you?"

You looked at her confused, Tsubaki's grip tightened, he thought Ema was going to do something to you.

Ema walks over to the two of yoy, a hand on her hip, she saw Tsubaki's arms around you protectively.

"I don't remember you doing that to me, Tsubaki."

The hall lights turned on, there stood the three eldest brothers, Masaomi, Ukyo, and Kaname.

"What is going on?" Masaomi says with sternness in his voice.

He saw you in Tsubaki's grasp, Ema nearby with her fists clenched, and Azusa was just about to push Ema out of the way.

Ema turned around, she saw the three brothers, she stood up, and ran to them.

"Masaomi-san, t-they did this!"

"Ema, I will be asking my mom to find a new place for you to stay if this happens one more time."

"I am telling the truth!"

"I see the truth in Y/N's eyes, don't test me, or I will make you sorry for what you have been doing to Y/N."