ᴛᴇɴ

ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ᴄᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ - ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ

Miwa and her future husband, Rintarou, Ema's father, were less than one week away from the big day, the wedding day.

You were excited to see Miwa's smile, Rintarou was a good match, but they did not get along in their first marriage, before you were in the family.

The day was only beginning, your E/C eyes blinked a few times, getting used to the sunlight coming into your room.

"Morning Chi!" Juli's usual voice greeting you with those two words, it always made you feel better about going to school, because I mean, it's school.

But, it was break and after today was Miwa and Rintarou's wedding, you were happy to see that your new mom was happy, but your brothers were not.

"Why are they getting remarried in the first place, it's not going to work!" Yusuke slams the door when walking into the apartment building.

"Yusuke?" Your calls for him enter the room, he stomps his way up the stairs, and slams his door.

You followed him, keeping your footsteps low, you made your way upstairs, you still had trouble figuring out where each brothers' room was.

You walked up to a random room, you hoped that this was Yusuke's room, and your fists met with the door, knocking.

There was footsteps heard from behind the door, shuffling of objects were heard as well, a "who is it" was heard.

"It's Y/N, sorry if this is then wrong room, but is this Yusuke's room?"

The doorknob twisted, then opened, it was Subaru, you immediately said at least five apologies, he was so confused, but he put his hands on your shoulders.

"Y/N, calm down." Subaru's tall figure knelt down to your height.

"I was just looking for Yusuke's room, I knocked the wrong door, sorry."

"It's just a simple mistake,
Y/N/N. You're overreacting, but I-I was meaning to ask you something."

"Right! But, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you're fine with everything, I want you to be honest, like is Ema bothering you, or is any of my brothers bothering you," He stops and looks at you, "I just want to make sure you don't feel like you don't belong here.."

You looked at him with your gentle smile, "Subaru, this family has made me feel better about myself, there's nothing wrong."

The only person bothering you was Ema, she was constantly trying to make you feel like you didn't feel comfortable in your body, the words would hurt, for the most part.

She was wanting the spot of being the only sister in the brother lives, but you weren't that easy to get rid of, you aren't going anywhere as a matter of fact.

Subaru only nodded, his hand met with your head, giving small pats, comforting you.

"Thank you." You say smiling gently, he returned the smile, a shy one he was.

"..oh, Y/N?" He said as his hands left your head, he looked nervous, but he got the confidence to tell you, "I-I have a basketball game coming up, I-I was wondering if you wanna come watch me..?"

A smile on your face you nodded, "I'd love to, when is it?"

"It's.. next week, if you're not busy, um.. I was wondering if you could come..?"

"Yeah, I'd like that." A smile appears on your face, making Subaru's shyness fade away, "Is it alright if I go check on Yusuke?"

Subaru's mood completely changes after that, he nodded, "You know where it is?"

"Nope, I thought your door was Yusuke's."

"It's two doors down." Subaru says as he was about shuts the door, you say a quick thanks to him, he nodded, the door shuts after that.

You walk down the hall, it was a quick little walk to the door Subaru pointed to.

You knocked the door, hoping it wasn't a different brother, lucky it wasn't, Yusuke opens the door a few moments later.

"Y/N?"

"Hey there, Yusuke." You say with a simple wave.

"Hi, what's up?" He asked, he looked a little tired.

"Can I come in?"

———

all for now :^)