ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ᴄᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ ~ ᴠᴏᴡs

The day of the wedding, it was the start of the Asahina family adding Ema and her father, once again, none of the brothers were happy, but they kept it cool for their mother.

Y/N was currently getting ready for the "special day," she didn't want to go to the wedding either, but it was for her brothers and her mother, but to keep her company, she decides to sneak Juli in to the ceremony.

"..Juli, you sure you wanna come?"

"Mhm, it's for your own, kiddo! Even if I was around those wild animals for a while, they still give you strange goods!" Juli stands on his hind legs, his front paws go on the hips, in a sassy way.

Y/N chuckles at the gray squirrel, she ruffles his fur with two of her fingers, now shd goes to her closet, she looks for an outfit that fits her personality, "Uh, should I really wear a dress, most dresses can suck my non-existing dick.."

"Chii, you're too young to be talking like that!" Juli jumps on Y/N's shoulder, she playfully rolls her eyes.

"I'll just wear leggings with some fancy looking shirt, your girl over here is too lazy.."

A knock on the door, Y/N rose an eyebrow, "Come in!" the doorknob turns, and the door opens, there stood Louis, a brother she hasn't really talked to.

"Louis, hi! I haven't really talked to you in a while, what's up?"

"Morning Chii, I was wondering if I could do your hair, for the wedding..?"

"My hair? Yeah!" Y/N moves away from the enterance of her room, Louis walks in, about now Juli would be hissing, but Y/N never really thought of it.

"What do you have in mind?"

"[Insert some hairstyle], please and thank you!~"

"You got it~" Louis begins his work, it took time, but the after the whole thing, Y/N and Louis made up for lost time.

"So, Lou.. uh, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Chii, what's that something, you ask of?" Louis was still doing her hair, playing with her hair from time to time.

"There's two brothers that I haven't really met, I was wondering if you'd tell me their names..?"

"Yeah, you only met two of the triplets, he kinda works in the same field as Tsubaki and Azusa, but he CEO of a video game company." That caught Y/N's attention, a smile appears on her face, and in her head she fangirled.

Louis chuckled at Y/N's smile, he continues to do her hair, giving her ideal hairstyle for the wedding, a little over an hour, Louis gives Y/N a mirror, she takes it from her brother, and a smile, once again appears on her face.

"Lou, this looks badass!"

"I'm glad you like it Chii." Louis smiles, "Uh, I'm not really a fashionista kinda guy, but you mind if I help you with your outfit..?"

"Sure! Knock yourself out~"

The siblings go through Y/N's closet, they find something that fits Y/N just right, they lie out the clothes on her bed, and a smile appears on her face.

"..Is it alright, Chii?"

"It's more than alright! To be honest, I wouldn't have thought of this, I will now come to you for my fashion troubles~"

Lou gave his usual gentle smile, "I'll let you change, I'm going to change too, see you there?"

"Of course!~"