chapter 54

I sat down in the correct seat on the plane. I was finally headed back to London. To see my Harry.

My Harry.

I'll never get used to that. But I texted him earlier saying that I was boarding. It's been only like 2 weeks, maybe? But I miss him like crazy. This is flight is gonna take like 14 hours and I can't take that.

"Here you go." The flight attendant smiling handing me essentials such as earplugs, things that cover my eyes, earphones, a toothbrush, and a little thing of food. I mumbled a thank you, sticking my pair of headphones in.

After a few hours somebody would not stop kicking my seat. I couldn't stand them.

I turned around, there was 2 girls sitting behind me.

I smiled, "Could you please stop?" I asked nicely.

The tall brown headed girl nodded, but whispered into the short blonde headed girls ear.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, sorry about that. We were trying to really see if it was you, Harry Styles' girlfriend!" The blonde headed squealed.

I nodded, "Yeah in the flesh."

"Nice to meet you." The brown headed one said, "The names Taylor."

I smiled, these girls were very nice. Not like other fan girls.

I stuck my hand out to shake it, "Zoe." I smiled. And I looked over at the blonde headed, "And you are?" I asked.

"Josi." She giggled.

Josi, Taylor, & I talked the whole flight. They were the sweetest and funniest girls ever.

I grabbed my bag standing up, kinda not wanting to leave, because I was having a hell of a time with these girls.

I stopped, turning and facing the girls.

"Yalls fans right?" They both nodded.

I smiled, coming up with a marvelous plan.

"How about we go see the boys?" I asked. Knowing they are all back at their houses.

Josi squealed like a little school girl. My eyes widened.

"Yes! Yes!" Taylor and Josi yelled.

That's when I motioned for them to follow me towards the airport exit.

I got up on my tippy toes, searching the airport for the curly headed guy. He should be here.

After looking, I saw a mop of curly hair about a few feet away. He was turned around. "Shhh." I told the girls.

I came up behind Harry wrapping my arms around him.

He jumped when he felt me.

He grabbed my arms turning me around the face him. I blushed lookin into his eyes.

"I've missed you." Harry mumbled.
"I've missed you way more." I said wrapping my arms around his neck, laying my head against his chest.

"Awh." The girls said in unison. Harry let go of me, asking me who they were.

"That's Taylor & that's Josi. They were sitting behind me on the plane and let me tell you, they were a blast!" I laughed.

"They are huge fans and I want you to meet them." Harry cocked his eyebrow and I motioned him to go.

Harry grabbed both of them, crushing them into a hug. Any other time I would've got mad, but these girls are only 14.

"Nice to meet you!" Harry said releasing the hug.

"Hi." Josi said.
Taylor was speechless. Her eyes were wide.

"So where are you girls headed to?" Harry asked.

"Umm, over in London. We are meeting my parents." Taylor said.

"Well come on, loves. We'll take you there. " Harry motioned them towards his car.

They both squealed once again. I wasn't getting annoyed because I was just like them once.

We arrived at their destination.

They jumped out of Harry's Range Rover quickly, trying to get to their parents.

"Wait!" I shouted through the window.

They both turned around, walking back.

"Yeah?" Taylor said.

"Let's swap numbers! I wanna keep in touch." Taylor and Josi handed me their phone and I handed them mine.!
I typed in the familiar number with the contact name, FanGirl Bestfriend. 💘

I handed them back their phones and they giggled at what I put.

I waved, "Bye girlies!"

Harry drove us back to my flat in Holmes Chapel. His hand rested on my thigh.

I looked over at him in Awh.

"What are you staring at?" Harry said still looking at the road.

I blushed, even though he couldn't see me.

"You." I put my hand on top of his.

"I still have to give you your gift, back at the house." Harry said smiling, showing his adorable dimples.

"Same with you." I said.

Harry looked at me with a shocked expression, "You didn't have to get me anything."

"Yes I did! You've done a lot for me, let me do this one thing." I begged.

He let in, "okay baby."

"Haha I love you." I giggled as we pulled into the flat.

"I love you too." As he pressed his lips against mine.