chapter 49

Yesterday was completely horrible. I am never going to a waterpark with 4/5 One Direction. Never in a million years.
Unless it was just me and Harry.

My head was throbbing from yesterday.

Flashback

"Come on, let's play chicken!" Louis shouted. I'm so ready to beat his ass.

"I'll get on Harry's shoulders." I assured. He nodded bending down so I could. He gripped my thighs tightly so I wouldn't fall.

Niall got on Louis' shoulders.

"3...2...1...GO!" Liam shouted. Niall came lunging at me and I ducked missing him.

Harry walked towards him and I pushed his shoulders and Louis' almost tripped.

Niall came at me again, and Harry let go of my thighs. When Niall pushed me I fell back.

I felt a sharp pain go in the back of my head. Tears sprang to my eyes, immediately grabbing the back of my head.

I jumped out of the water, still tears pouring out my eyes. You couldn't tell because I was wet from the pool.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Harry said holding my head.

"No-o." I cried.

"I'm so sorry Zoe. I didn't mean to push you that hard." Niall apologized.

I waved him off walking towards the steps

Harry lifted me up bridal style. Carrying me to the room, grabbing my things too.

We arrived to the room, laying me down on the bed.

"No, I'm wet. Get me some clothes out of my suitcase." He nodded walking towards the closet.

He came back with black cheer shorts and an old tournament shirt, and a clean pair of underwear.

"Want me to change you?" I shook my head trying to stand up. My head still throbbing.

"While you change, I'll go get some ice."

I walked slowly to the bathroom, slipping my wet bathing suit off. I throw it into the shower.
I threw my clothes on.

I came back out, and Harry pulled the covers down and he had an ice pack in his hand, waiting for me.

I pecked his lips, mumbling a thank you.

"This is gonna be cold." He warned laying it on the back of my head.

"Shh it stings." I yelled.

"I'm sorry." He pulled the covers over me. Laying beside me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you Harry, thank you." I said.

"I love you too. And I would do anything for you." That's the last thing I heard before falling to sleep.

Flashback over

Harry was still laying beside me. I looked over and his eyes were wide open.

"Good morning babe." I mumbled, kissing his cheek.
A sharp pain came back to my head.

"Ow." I yelped.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked worried.

I felt the back of my head, feeling as huge knot.

"There's just a huge knot." I assured.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, snuggling his face in the crease of my neck.

"But good morning gorgeous." He said against my shoulder.

"You wanna shop today before your concert?" I asked.

"Is your head okay?" He asked.

"I'm used to it, don't worry. " I smiled, loving how Harry is so worried about me.

"Yeah, we can go to the Tanger Outlets." Harry said. I nodded getting out of bed.

I seriously needed a shower, I smell like chlorine. BAD.

Harry frowned, "Whatcha doing?"

"I seriously need a shower." I assured.

He winked, "Can I join?" Harry smirked.

"Funny Styles, no." I glared.

"Well I'm gonna go to Zayn's room, just text me when your done, and I'll give ya the room number." I nodded waking into the bathroom.

2 hours later.

"Ready babe?" I nodded grabbing my phone.

"What store you want to go to first?" Harry asked.

"Forever 21." I smiled, I'm completely inlove with this store.

"You're such a white girl." Harry smirked.

"I'm your white girl." I laughed, noticing that was a terrible joke.

He laughed at me, "That sounded so strange. I don't know why."

We arrived in no time, stopping at Forever 21 first.

"Lordy you bought a lot." Harry laughed.

"Well you offered to pay! I tried to get you to say no. But no Mr. Harry Styles, had to be the hero & buy me things." I giggled.

"It's because I love you." Harry said. I blushed saying, it back.

We shopped for about 2 hours, Harry got a few things. While Harry went into another store I went into Calvin Klein and bought Harry a jumper for a Christmas Present.

Harry grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers, "Wanna go ahead and head to the arena?" I nodded.

We jumped into a taxi, heading to the concert. It's currently 5:30, it starts at 7.

We walked through the back door, I hopped on to the couch by their dressing rooms.

Harry came out of the dressing room, with a shirt that has hazel colored designs. It's only buttoned in the bottom, showing his chest. Damn.

I pressed my lips against him, "I love you, goodluck."

"Love you too baby." He said grabbing the microphone, including the boys.

"What's up Nashville!!" Zayn shouted to the crowd.