chapter 6

I woke up the next morning ready for class. I went straight to the bathroom and starting curling my hair.

I added some light makeup to go through the day.

I decided to wear skinny jeans, my Uggs, with my long sweatshirt. Deciding on being a skank as always.

I grabbed my keys, phone, and bag. Before I walked out the door my phone started ringing. the caller id said Trey! really??

*Convo*

Trey • Hello Zoe??

Z• What do you want?

T• what's your problem, I'm just trying to call my girlfriend after a few months of not talking.

Z• I am not your girlfriend, and do you expect me to talk to you after waiting and waiting to hear your voice.

T• .... Zoe please. I'm sorry I've been busy.

Z• Busy my ass, your probably to busy fucking Shea. That's alright, cause I have a new guy in my life.

T • haha who's that? One direction.

Z• Actually yep, I met harry the other day at the bar. gotta problem?

T• in your dreams babe.

and then I hung up. he seriously thought I was lying? I can't believe him.

I looked up at the clock and noticed. Fuck, I'm late for class thanks to trey.

You know what I'm skipping today. It ain't like I've missed anyways.

After that phone call, I decided to call the girl that came up in that conversation. Shea.

Instead of calling, I FaceTimed her.

after ringing for a minute, she picks up.

S• Zoe!!! You whore why haven't you called me. none of us never got to say goodbye to you.

Z• I know, I wanted to leave without only a few people knowing. Sorry hoe.

S• sooo how's the college life?

Z• you won't believe it! I met this really cute guy the other day.We've actually hung out a lot!

S• what's this cuties name?

Z• Harry fucking Styles.

S• Please tell me your lying.

Z• I'm not! He came up to me in a bar. you should've seen me Shea. I almost died crying, but I was drunk.

S• you know how mad Treys gonna be? ( even though he has me )

Z• what'd you say?

S• it was nothing.

Z• Shea don't act stupid. I heard about you and Trey. Go ahead fuck him all ya want. Let me tell ya, he ain't good in bed.

And I hung up on that bitch.

After that eventful morning, I went upstairs to take a long ass nap.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Was I hearing things?

"We don't wanna be like them, we can make it til the end, nothing can come between You and I."

wait, that's a one direction song.

I fluttered my eyes open and raised up and looked to my right.

"Harry? What are you doing here? How'd you get in our apartment? "

I smiled. I was kinda glad he was here. I needed someone to talk to.

"Uhh Carly let me in, She said to tell your practice got canceled and your gear for the game tomorrow is downstairs." Wow, I never realized how gorgeous his eyes are. When were talking I looked straight into his eyes.

"Haha oh sorry. I just never realized how pretty your eyes were..." I blushed and turned my head away. Then I felt warm hands grab my chin and he made me look at him.

"Never be shy around me, Zoe. We're good friends right?"

I mumbled, "I wish we were more than that."

Harry smirked, "I do too."

Wait he heard me??

"Yeah I can."

"Fuck, I really need to stop doing that. "

"It's fine, but I have a question for you." What was he up to??

Was he asking me to be his girlfriend? Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

"Do you want to go to a dinner with me and the boys? Plus I think their girlfriends will be coming. We can just go as friends, or maybe even more." He gave a wierd vibe while saying that.

At least he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend.

"Yeah I guess when is it?"

"Friday around 8? Sounds good babe? "

"Yeah sure."

"Well babe, I gotta go rehearse for our tour coming up. We may be off break but I still gotta practice to sing to a beautiful girl like you." He winked and walked towards the door.

"And Zoe?"

"Yeah?"

"Call me. (; "

And he walked out the door.

I fell backwards off my bed and screamed, "Why can't that boy understand I HAVE FEELINGS!!!"

Then I turned over and my phone vibrated.

Harry - Babe. I heard that. Well if you have feelings for me, let's go on a date Wednesday? My place at 9. (;, see ya there. - Harry xxx.

I didn't feel like replying, I just threw my phone on the ground and tried to fall back to sleep .

_______________________________________________________

Sorry about the short chapters. I'm not a very good writer, but I'm getting there! Comment and vote pleaseeee. Thankssss(: