chapter 35

I was the first to walk down the aisle, because I was the maid of honor/only bridesmaid. I put on the biggest smile, noticing Harry checking me out, blushing.
I winked him, hoping nobody would notice me.

I looked straight at where Hayes was, and he looked very nervous.

Beside Hayes was Nash, Cameron, and Matt. I guess Taylor wasn't a groomsman.

I took my spot, on the other side of the altar.
I made sure I had to the rings to give to her, and the music started playing.

Chloe's dad and Chloe were walking down the aisle, Chloe was in tears, and she was crying happy tears.

I turned my head and looked over at Hayes. His eyes were getting all watery, and his jaw dropped when he noticed Chloe. I knew he would think that, she looks gorgeous, who wouldn't be stunned.

Chloe looked over at me smiling, I gave her a thumbs up.

When she made it to the altar, her dad handed her off whispering in Hayes' ear, "you take care of my baby girl." And he walked off.

"Do you Chloe Sweeney take Hayes Grier to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The guy said.

"I do." Chloe said standing across from Hayes, holding hands.

The guy looked at Hayes, "Do you Hayes Grier take Chloe Sweeney to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Hayes nodded his head tears falling down his cheek, "I do."

"I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Hayes Grier, you may now kiss the bride."

Hayes quickly grabbed Chloe and passionately kissed her, it was so adorable...

The crowd was clapping, and I walked over to Harry, letting the happy couple have their moment,

"Well you look beautiful." Harry said wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you babe." I said kissing his nose.

I laid my head on his chest, savoring this moment,

"I can't wait till our wedding day." Harry mumbled.

I glanced up at him, "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's nothing." He blushed.

I patted his chest, "please tell me." I pouted.

"Fine, I said I can't wait till our wedding day." He said trying not to smile.

I smiled, "I heard you, I just wanted you to say it again."

He took his arms off my waist and motioned behind me. I turned around and here came Nash coming over here.

"Hey gorgeous." Nash said to me. My eyes got wide. He did not just say that infront of Harry.

"Uhh what do you want Nash?" I said cocky.

"I want you." He said.

"Back off you dickhead, she's mine." Harry said stepping infront of me.

"Sure she is, she's too pretty to be with you." Nash smirked.

"Shut the fuck up. Your just a little boy who thinks he's cool." Harry said stepping closer to Nash, I grabbed his arm yanking him back. He almost stumbled on top of me.

"Harry back off. He's a waist of time." I said calmly.

"Fine, and it's just because you told me too." He said intertwining our fingers.

"Don't come near her again, got it?" Harry demanded. Nash nodded running away.

"I swear you're amazing. I don't know what I'd do without you." I said smiling at Harry staring into his gorgeous green eyes.

"You'd still be that little fan in the crowd." He said laughing clutching his chest. I smacked his arm.

"Not cool." I glared.

"Okay, okay! Let's go see Hayes and Chloe." I nodded hurrying over there.

__________________________

"Hello Mrs. Grier!" I yelled crushing Chloe in a hug.

"Hi, Mrs Styles." She smirked.

I laughed, "Well you looked amazing out there, you two are adorable!" I assured.

"Thank you!" She said.

"Well Chloe, Harry and I have to head back because we have a flight early in the morning, it's getting kinda of late in the evening. We are heading to Maryland tomorrow." I said, she sighed,

"Okayy. I'll miss you.." She said.

"I'll miss you too babes." I said hugging her.

"Love you! And Hayes you better take good care of her!" I shouted walking towards a taxi. I waved.

"Love you too!" Chloe shouted. "I will!" Hayes said.

I waved off, Harry and I slipping into a taxi.