chapter 79

Zoe's POV

I was sprawled out on the couch with my legs on Harry's lap. The rest of the boys and Kelsey have been gone like all day. I'm kind of worried, after all that's went on in my life anything could happen.

"Hey.." Harry whispered into my ear. Chills were sent up my body.

I looked up at Harry, "yeah?"

He smiled like he was up hiding something, "Let's get outta here." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What is he talking about?

He took notice, "Let's go somewhere out of the country or anywhere. Just you and me." I widened my eyes. Oh my gosh, I've wanted this forever. Just me and him. Just him and me. Alone. At last.

I jumped up, "Yes! Let's go. Right now. Let's go to LA." I screamed in excitement.

He laughed, grabbing my hand. "Well, Zoe let's go pack." He winked, leading me upstairs.

I still can't believe this is happening. Ugh, I've missed Harold so much and I'm so glad that we are getting away for a little a while.

We both went into his room grabbing suitcases, I'm pretty much already packed, so I just threw in my dirty clothes I wore the other day. And I also snuck in Harry's shirt. I might want to buy some new bathing suits for LA.

"Harry I need some bathing suits." I replied.

He replied, assuring we would go shopping in LA.

I had everything like shorts, tank tops, and everything I would need for this hot weather.

"Are you ready, baby?" He smiled.

I nodded, kissing his cheek. He didn't accept that and put his hand behind my neck pulling me into a loving kiss. Oh dear lord, why did I ever leave him?

He grabbed both of our suitcases, he must've printed out our tickets early knowing I would would've wanted to go.

"Wait! What about the others?" I asked.

He laughed, "I set this up last night, they know we are leaving. That's why they are still gone." He said. Clever Harry....

While we were walking out the door I asked, "How long are we gonna be gone?"

He locked the door, "Well, I have a beach house out there if you didn't know, and we can stay as long as we want."

Oh my gosh, I'm in heaven.

"Oh I can't wait..." I gushed. He suddenly kissed my cheek again, "I can't wait to see you in that bathing suit." He winked. He's gonna be the death of me.

--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//

We made our way into the airport for like the 2nd time this week. I've only been home two days and I'm already going back to the United States.

I grabbed my passport out of my suitcase and Harry had the tickets. This is going to be a long flight.

My thoughts were interrupted when I got like five texts.

Louis: Sad I didn't get to say goodbye, love. Hope you and Harry have fun. But not too much fun. (; xxxx

Kelsey: Hope you have fun loveeee. Bring me back a tshirt! Ilysm 💗

Niall: Have fun you too! (; xxxx

Liam: Keep ole Harold in line! Don't need a phone call from management that he has done something stupid! Lol have fun love! xxx Sophia says the same.

Zayn: Have fun dumbo. xxx < btw that was Kels. (;

Awh, I'm going to miss my best friends for this period of time.

Harry laughed, reading the texts with me. "Those cheeky bastards." I slapped his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" He laughed in pain.

"Don't say that about our friends." I demanded.

He surprisingly pressed his lips to mine, "I was kidding babe."

"FLIGHT 17890 TO LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA." We stood up, Harry grabbing both of our suitcases.

-/-/-/-/-/-/

I beat him to the window seat once again. "Hah, beat you to it!" I squealed in celebration.

"Ha ha ha." He mocked, "You don't get to lay on my shoulder then." He stuck his tongue out.

I pouted, "Please."

He bit his lip, "You better not stick that lip out. You know what it does to me." He winked. I rolled my eyes.

--------

The plane took off and he took my seatbelt off. Wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me into his lap.

"Hi." I blushed.

"Hi baby." He replied.

"I love you." He whispered, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"I love you too."

"I'm so glad you're mine..." He whispered again.

"Same with me." I said quietly before sleep took over.

----•----

I was suddenly being shook, "Baby, wake up." Then kissed were being planted all over my face.

"Yuck." I groaned. "What!"

"We've landed." He replied.

I jumped up looking out the small window. I saw the beach and Palm trees. It looked beautiful.

"It's so pretty out." I gushed.

"Well let's go enjoy it." He said intertwining our fingers together, as he pulled me outside the plane. At the end he grabbed both of our suitcases.

"Thank you for bringing me here." I randomly said.

"It's my pleasure. As long as I'm with you." He kissed my cheek.

I squealed running out of the airport, "Come on! We gotta get me a bathing suit!!"