Introduction

SOOO, before the story starts, I wanted to say how this is my first time writing a story and posting it. So, I'm really sorry if some parts aren't that well written😣. This is a fanfiction that a wrote for an anime that I recently watched and fell in love with, Bungo Stray Dogs, which you should probably watch before reading this so that you would understand the plot and because of spoilers. I do not own any of the characters in the anime except the ones that I came up with for this fanfiction. We won't be seeing Chuuya in the first part, because I'm a sucker for backstories and I need to introduce my story, so deal with it.  Hope you enjoy the story! Oh, and btw, I didn't make the drawing above, but when I found it, I thought it was perfect for the story even tho its Dazai being chased by Chuuya and not the reader.

.....................................................................................................................................

"GET BACK HERE YOU WALKING TOILET PAPER ROLL!!"  you yelled while running after a certain someone.

"EXCUSE ME!? THESE ARE SOME FINE QUALITY BANDAGES!! GET IT RIGHT!!"  Dazai yelled back while trying to not get caught by the raging girl.  

"IF YOU DONT STOP RIGHT THERE, YOU ARE GONNA SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WHERE EVERY TOILET PAPER ENDS UP" starting to pick up speed you run past other mafia members who wore a face that clearly said, "not again".

This was just a normal day in the Port Mafia, with you two either causing mischief or arguing. Not to get it wrong, you two actually worked pretty well, in fact, you were best friends. You knew each other for a long time, which allowed you to have arguments like this without ruining the relationship. You were like two siblings.

Right now, you were chasing Dazai through the Port Mafias HQ (Head Quarters), because he thought it would be a good idea to "borrow" your motorbike while you were in the middle of a mission so you had to walk back to the HQ. It might not sound that bad. But, after you came back, you found out that he tried to kill himself by jumping off a bridge while riding YOUR MOTORBIKE, saying it was a "graceful" way to die. Of course, like always, he ended up fine, but your dear Dagger ( you actually named your bike because you love him that much) now laid at the bottom of the river.

"LISTEN IM GONNA GET IT BACK JUST GIVE ME UNTIL TOMORROW!" at this point, he started begging you to stop, because they were running for half an hour already, and he could feel his body slowly giving up.

"OF COURSE YOU ARE, BUT WHOS GONNA REPAIR THE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE YOU JUST CAUSED ME! YOU GOTTA PAY THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU JUST DID, YOU BAD REPLICA OF A MUMMY!!" 

"THE FUCK!! NOW IM A MUMMY! ARE YOU GETTING THAT OLD, SHOULD I GET YOU SOME GLASSES!!" he knew that this would just make you angrier, but after so much running, your mind was set on killing him, so no smooth-talking would work either way.

When you were about to pull out a gun to shoot, both of your phones gave out a sound that brought you to a complete stop. It was the boss, and you already knew without looking at the screen, thanks to the special ringtone he had. You both turned around and went in the opposite direction as if the argument you just had never even happened. 

Now standing in front of a massive door, you announced yourself before entering into a large room with Dazai right behind you. 

In front of you stood a man named Mori, Port Mafias' new leader. He didn't get this position using any "clean way", but by instead killing the last boss while he was sick laying in bed. He was gonna die either way, but since the members of the mafia still supported him, it was a risky move. This is why he used his two pawns, Dazai and me, to act as witnesses, saying that the Boss gave his position to Mori before taking his final breath. That was a few years ago, and now you and Dazai were one of the executives in the organization since Mori trusted you both, and you were really strong.