ten | Ichor Tears

ichor tears

The gown she wore perfectly clung onto her curves and flowed along the marbled floor as she gracefully walked along the middle with the poise and composure of a queen.

After the announcement of her title, she was greeted with curtsies from most of the deities, engaging herself in unimportant conversations. Preferably, she ratified the thought of merely presenting herself and applauding the young huntress of her success but decided against it. The evening was for all of them to relish moments like these and that would include avoiding her husband who was too busy engaging himself in flirtatious conversations though it would also appear that she would feel his gaze on her when he thought she was oblivious.

Her brother, Lord Poseidon, and his wife joined her side along with her daughters Lady Enyo and Lady Hebe, who slipped away from the grasp of her husband for the time being.

"I would extremely appreciate it if we would spar against one another soon, Mother. There's only a small fraction of resistance on my part, especially when I have to tolerate my twisted brother and his endless gloating." Lady Enyo is the twin sister of Ares. The resemblance between the two differs yet their personalities are very much identical. Though, it was apparent that the war god has an extensively closer attachment to the Queen than her second child.

Nonetheless, her love for them was equal and fair.

"I'll find the appropriate time, and likely have my messenger inform you of what it would entail, darling." The Queen imparted with eloquence.

A bright grin appeared on the war goddess's face before she left their side.

"To what do I owe this pleasure, Lord Poseidon, Lady Amphitrite." Her tone was monotonous and yet her eyes retained a glint on her eyes.

"Our darling queen." Lady Amphitrite teased as she took a step closer to the Queen and wasted no time in pulling her into her arms. Though the Queen wasn't exactly into receiving acts of intimacy, she deemed that this affection from the queen of the seas was acceptable.

It has been a long time.

When she detached herself from the Queen she apologized, knowing her displeasure on the matter recently, especially publicly. "There's a lack of visitation on your part, your Majesty. We have missed you."

Hera's stone cold and deadpan expression slightly softened. "And I, as well. I'm afraid there are matters here that is in dire need of my attention 24/7."

After exchanging words, the ambiance changed momentarily together with the music in the air. The muses began singing and playing a melodious song that would indicate the slow dancing portion of the night. Some pairs swayed in the middle of the room and welcomed the sweet melody.

"May I have this dance, my Queen?" To say that the Queen of the gods shocked was a complete understatement. Her lips parted at the sound of a low voice that vibrated through her figure with tremendous pleasure and the presence of the King of the gods offering his hand in front of her with a hopeful and warm expression on his face.

Her cold hazel orbs met his ever-changing electrifying bluish-grey ones.

With a slow and hesitant fluid movement, her gloved hand rested on his and let him guide her to the center of the room, surrounded by the rest of the crowd. Gently, he placed a hand around her waist, the other interlaced with her hand whilst her remaining hand rested on top of his shoulder.

Their hips began swaying to the harmonious and pleasant tune. The steps they took had such fluidity and grace. It was evident that they've indulged themselves in the pleasure of dancing together in the past. A perfect match.