Chapter 58

A big block of words was king of distracting. So I took about an hour and a half to break them into small paragraphs! Go check the previous chapters again!

Sierra's POV.

Everyone looked at Rayne and I looked at the cold look in his eyes. He wasn't in control of himself anymore and that bothered me. Mark growled and glared at West "You killed my father.." Mark muttered angrily as he panted hard putting his back to us. Members from our pack gasped and Rayen began to tremble "I know now that he also killed my sibling and my mother." Rayne informed speaking loudly causing West to close his eyes in embarrassment. Everyone looked at West with disgust in their faces "If I hand him to you, will you fall back and leave my pack members alone?" Rayne questioned a deep and dark voice echoing behind his own. April came to my side and set her hand on my shoulder. She looked at her dad and she sniffled "I can't believe he did that..." She whispered turning around and gasping "Sierra, Clara!" April exclaimed. I turned and rushed to her body sprawled out on the ground "NO!" Luca growled holding her motionless body in his arms as he cried "This is all my fault..." He whispered sobbing. Clara was wheezing as she built up enough strength to raise her hand and cup his cheek "L-Luca.. Let them help me.." She assured and Luca looked up just in time to see Dr. Ross rush to our side. Luca eventually nodded and I knelt beside Clara taking her hand "G-Go to R-Rayne.." She struggled to speak and Dr. Ross hushed her "Don't speak honey." Dr. Ross ordered. I stood and made my way to the scene again as Mark simply glared at West and Rayne "You disgusting!" Our members began to yell at West. Rayne looked around a flash of hurt crossing his expression but it soon hardened again as his eyes met Mark's again "So what is it going to be?" He questioned Mark stepping forward. Rayne shoved West and he fell to his knees between him and Mark "You killed my father so you could cover up killing your own wife and son." Mark spat venomously shaking his head "I am going to torture you, I'm going to cut gashes into your body, then right when you're healing I'll do it all over again. After I feel satisfied I am going to slit your throat just enough so you wont die, then let you go through a slow painful death.. Your blood spilling down your chest to your legs to the cements floor of my jail cells." Mark muttered cruelly kneeling down to West's eye level causing me to gag. I covered my mouth with my hand but turned and threw up beside the back house. Rayne tensed as he looked my way "Do what you wish, just leave my Luna and pups be." Rayne warned his eyes meeting Mark's as he chuckled and stood "Of course" He assured twirling around and looking around "I set you all free, go to your families that I have already released from captivation." He turned to Rayne once again and nodded "You won't ever see my face again." He assured grabbing West by the the back of his shirt and dragging him off "I'm your father! How could you let him d-do this!" West screamed causing me to look away. Rayne growled loudly that I swear I could feel the earth beneath us tremble "And I thought you were my father!" Rayne yelled pounding his chest with his fisted hand "You're nothing but a liar! I believed you!" Rayne yelled tears sliding down his cheeks. Everyone looked at him total astonishment, they have never seen him so vulnerable and broken down. I felt my own tears slide down my cheeks and I looked over to see Clara sitting up now Dr. Ross wrapping her up "She will live." Dr. Ross assured nodding my way. I looked at April who leaned against the wall and suddenly she rushed to the middle of the street where Mark was still dragging West off "I hate you!" She yelled beginning to run towards him but Rayne quickly grabbed her along with Marshall who came from our crowd of pack members and pulled her into his arms as she broke down as well. Marshall passed April to Rayne and rushed to me "Are you okay?" He asked examining me before kissing my cheek and rushing to Clara dropping to his knees "Oh my god.." He mumbled as I came to his side and fell to my knees beside him "She will survive. She just needs to rest and take pain killers." Dr. Ross explained placing a bottle of painkillers in my hand. I handed it to Marshall and he nodded as he eyed Luca "He saved her..." I informed Marshall's eyes widening "She's my... Real mate." Luca admitted causing Marshall to tense "You're lucky I'm really tired or I would kill you right now." Marshall mumbled causing Clara to smile and take his hand "I love you guys..." She whispered before sighing and closing her eyes "I'm tired." She complained Marshall nodding "You two pick her up carefully and take her to one of the pack infirmary rooms." Dr. Ross ordered then looked at me "You... Go talk to Rayne." She sounded hurt as she intructed Luca and Marshall on how to pick Clara up without injuring her. I turned to see a wave of rouges and happy prisoners begin to rush out the gates. I made my way to Rayne and April as the last people out were Mark and West... Mark looked back once last time with an evil grin as he began to run West's limp body being dragged behind him. The guards closed the gates and I looked up at Rayne and April as she let out a breath and ran her hand through her hair "I feel... Relieved." April suddenly admitted Rayne nodding but not saying anything. I knew he wouldn't speak to me now so I was going to wait till everything was back in order and everyone celebrated the win.