Chapter 30

As I slept I had sudden flash backs... The impact of my body hitting the wall, almost in slow motion. The way Potter grabbed both my wrists and swung me once before letting me go and my body flew weightless... My eyes widened, my heart racing, losing my breath causing me to gasp as I my back hit the wall and my head smashed against the doors frame. I shot up and gasped. I still had a slight pain in my head but I was able to move now. I was panting as I felt the ache in my back. I sniffled and felt the tears slide down my cheeks... What if Potter did deserve it? I quickly shook the thought away. Nobody should die as long as it could be prevented. I went to run my hand through my hair but I reminded myself of the bump or gash I must have at the back of my head. With that I stood slowly making sure to be steady just in case I got dizzy. I leaned on the wall as I walked to make sure I keep balance and was relieved when I reached the bathroom. I walked in and looked in the long mirror directly in front of the bathroom door. I raised my arm and bent my elbow to see I had a bruise on my arm. I sniffled and stepped forward so I was closer to the mirror... I turned to my side and sniffled as I spotted a big pad at the back of my head. But... Potter had no mercy as well. I made my way to the sink and washed my face. I dried off and let out a breath as I looked at myself in the mirror. My heart dropped as I spotted someone behind me... I quickly turned and saw... No one. I let out a breath and rushed out the bathroom and out the room "L-Luna you should be careful you're hur-" I cut him off and shook my head "Take me to Rayne." I whimpered tears sliding down my cheeks "I can't do that Lun-" He tried to take my hand but I quickly stepped back sobbed "TAKE ME TO HIM!" I screamed ignoring the immense pain that came to my head. Ian eventually came to my side and he tried to grab my hand but I kept stepping away "She's having a panic attack just let her be." Dr. Ross gave Ian a stern look and turned as Callie and Marshall rushed down "She's having a panic attack." Ian informed them Dr. Ross nodding and signaling them to stay away from me. I don't know what was wrong with me but I felt as though I was losing my mind... All I felt was fear. As if someone was out to kill me. I covered my face with my hands and let out a couple sobs before I yanked them away from my face and looked around to make sure nobody had tried to get near me "Sierra, honey you're okay." Dr. Ross tried to assured putting her hands up in a surrender posture. I shook my head slowly as my head ache started to become unbearable "You need rest, your head must hurt Sierra. It's okay. Everything is okay I promise." She urged giving me a pleading look. She took a step forward and I quickly took a step back but dread filled me as my back came against the wall at the end of this hallway... I looked at them with wide eyes and Dr. Ross let out a breath "Are you sure this is just a panic attack?" The guard standing at the front of my door mumbled looking at Dr. Ross with worry in his eyes. Dr. Ross shook her head and a pained expression crossed her eyes "Well that and, the fact that she was thinking of something and she remembered her mate." She paused and looked back at everyone "Who isn't by her side. She just feels lost." She continued turning back to look at me. I slid down to corner of the wall and leaned against the wall there from this position being able to look at everyone better. Callie sniffled and shook her head "We have to get her to Rayne." She pointed out but Dr. Ross shook her head "He's in confinement, we'd be breaking a law." Dr. Ross reminded Marshall growling "I don't care, I wont stand here and watch her suffer!." Marshall yelled causing me to jump but a sense of relief filled me as Dr. Ross gave me a look then looked back at Marshall "Make sure no one sees you. Erick, follow them. Make sure they aren't caught please."