Chapter 23

There will be some heated scenes here and there but don't expect a sex scene soon, in my opinion it really is a little soon for them to have sex. :) Enjoy!

Rayne hesitated for a second but finally kissed me back. He wrapped an arm around my waist and held me up so I wouldn't have to make much of an effort to stand on my toes. My arms wrapped around neck as the kiss got pretty heated and passionate.

He set his other hand on my waist as he backed me up against a wall. He pulled away only inches from my lips to wince "Ra-" Before I could protest of how he was hurt and we shouldn't be dong this, he cupped my cheek and pulled me into another breath taking kiss.

I couldn't help myself as I set my hands on his shoulders and kissed him back. His hands slid down my sides to my waist and his hands picked up my legs so that they were wrapped around his waist. He once again winced but growled as I went to protest. He nuzzled his face into my neck and started leaving butterfly kisses all over it, I bit down on my lip to suppress a couple moans.

My fingers ran through his short hair as he lost himself and my whole body trembled as his chest vibrated from the growl he allowed to escape through his lips. He pressed harder against me as he found my spot and began to suck on the flesh on my neck. I closed my eyes in pleasure as I tilted my head back "Sierra... stop me.." He groaned gripping my waist as he pressed even harder against me.

I tugged at his hair and for a couple seconds I was hesitant... "R-Rayne.." I whispered but before I could get anything else out there was a knock at the door. He tore himself away from me his eyes a dark black as he scanned my body.

I nibbled on my bottom lip as my cheeks flushed in embarrassment as I brought my hand up to the swollen spot he was sucking on. He came back and stroked my cheek "Yes." He answered whoever was at the door. I heard a throat being cleared before Ian spoke up "Your father wants you in his office if you're feeling up to it." Ian informed "Alright." Rayne answered as his eyes were still black looking down to my feet and back up to my breast before looking into my eyes "You can't do that Sierra... I can't control myself around you." He whispered resting his forehead against mine. But what if losing control is exactly what we want? A voice in the back of my head suggested.

It took me a second to figure out it was my wolf. She hasn't spoken in so long it almost caught me off guard at her suggestion. My eyes scanned his neck and I liked my lips. He chuckled and raised my chin with his finger "Not now, you aren't ready now." He pecked my lips before turning around and grabbing a fresh pair of sweats and a t shirt. My eyes widened as he took off his shorts... My eyes couldn't help but wander. he's huge.

 I shook my head and looked away. What's going on with me? I felt suddenly shy as I hugged myself "You're so adorable." He mumbled causing me to look over him, thankfully he was in his sweats and was in the process of putting on his shirt "I'll be back. Why don't you go look for your sister and April?" He suggested holding his side as he opened the door.

I nodded and followed him out of the room "I'm sorry.." I mumbled causing him to turn and look at me "There is nothing for you to be sorry about you hear me?" He spoke sternly but he pecked my lips before I could think any further of it. I was never the type of female to act like that but Rayne... He just brought out a whole other side of me. I didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing yet. Guess we'll find out.