NIGHTMARE

Olympia

Once the meeting was done in the big house, I knew what has to be done. Irrespective of what the quest holds, I am determined to succeed and get back home to see Mom. But once the bright afternoon sun made my face burn, I was no longer in the present.

Utter silence, blinding darkness, mist swirling around, and the place wasn't familiar. I began to tremble and shiver a bit. The cold was getting extremely intolerable to bear.

"Who's there? What place is this? Why am I here?"

"Wow... so much of fear is clearly radiating in your voice my love?" the sound was causing severe pain to my ears. It was like screeching a silver spoon on a metal plate." Why, are you afraid my love, you don't have to ... it's not you, who we are after, you and your tiny friend out there are just used as baits. I promise if you follow my orders, I wouldn't even cause a slight scar or even a drop of blood to be shed. You and your friend can get back home safe. But... in case you plan something and try to act smart, even a drop of blood will not be spared."

"Show yourself you coward. You cannot scare me with your words. I'm no slave to follow your commands." I bring up all the shattered pieces of strength to prove I'm not alarmed.

"What else can I expect; you demigods are such foolish loggerheads, until unless I squeeze you like lemonade you will never understand the strength of my powers." This voice is just travelling in a circular motion. The air immediately drops to zero degrees, it's frozen and I can feel someone weighing my shoulders down like there's actually a person seated on top of me. The weight sends me flat down I'm on all fours struggling to rise up. There's blood oozing out from my mouth...the rich red touches the cold freezing ground and stiffens up like  glass rod. It isn't visual to watch. Blood spurting out from my knees, due to the cracks in the icy floor and my palms begin to wobble.

"What a perfect time to watch a movie, look up my love. Doesn't that lady look delicious?

I see my mom, locked inside a cage, she is unharmed but isn't awake. "Mom.......Noo....."

"Ohhh..... Yes ..that's your mom. Can you see where she is, one wrong move and I will send her right into the pits of Tartarus. You do as I say and I will set her free." Now I can feel it's breath too close to me if only I could see this monster I would strangle him to death.

"What is it that you want? You ugly beast!!!."

"Awww, my love you look so cute when you are so fierce."I can feel something stroking my hair, sharp fingernails rub against my face, marking a scar allowing droplets of blood to escape out. I could barely move, I keep shaking my head, to get away with this. But it just doesn't stop.

"Your work is simple my love" he begins once again, moving a bit away from me.

"Stop calling me that. Who are you?" all the pressure, chills and pains, leads my voice to come out as a whimper.

"No, no you need to find that yourself and I love you, my love. How can I possibly not call you that? Now listen up and be a good girl." His presence is killing me now. Why can't I see him?

"All you need to do is ... kill Percy Jackson"

"No...you cannot make me do it, never kill me right now, but I'm not doing that." Forget all the pain; never in my life will I hurt him. Let him torment or torture me as long as he desires, but no harm will forecast on my Percy.

"You are or else listen, It's not just your mom who will die. Your BFF Scarlet and Annabeth will make their way to the underworld." His voice getting more and more vicious, cause I'm not abiding by his rules.

"Why are you doing this to me just leave them alone." I don't find another choice but to plead with him, even though I'm a 100% sure that wouldn't work, that's what I end up doing.

"I want to my love but this guy Percy has tormented us for ages, he has sent all my brothers and sisters to the underworld. Our clan can never kill him, but you can my love" Kill him that's all my love or else your Mom, BFF and ...."

I WILL NOT...YOU CANNOT...JUST GET OUT...OUT...FROM HERE. I WILL NOT...

Oly..Oly I hear Percy's voice from a distant. 

I cannot", I whisper one last time