WARM WELCOME

OLYMPIA

I see Mr.D walking towards the camp. Screaming at Chiron,
You will fail, to grow the grape wines if you do not take my advice...:)
I just look at them in complete awe. Mr.D Is similar to Percy's description in his books, though I would say, he rather resembles one of the dwarfs from snow white the only difference is the dwarf has grown a little taller with time. What was his name? yeah, grumpy!! That's exactly how Mr.D looked Grumpy.

And as for Chiron, he is confined to his wheelchair, his hairs are thick and fluffy, maybe he's using some hair re-vitalizing shampoo; should probably ask him, with a trimmed beard Chiron looks way younger and quite handsome.

"Well, well, who have we here." Grumpy points out.

"We found them at the entrance of camp half-blood, this is Olympia and that is Scarlett". Percy offers on our behalf.

"Umm...so no one cared to inform the camp director about their appearance here, isn't it"?

"They were wounded and needed rest so I brought them over to Hermes cabin". Percy replied with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"So want brings Olivia and scandal here". Grump implored at us, sipping into his Kool-aid drink that appeared out of thin air.

Grumpy hasn't changed a bit. He never gets anybody's names right.

SCARLETT

I'm so mad right now, It's so unlike me but I just couldn't stand here, looking like a pre-school kid who had been accidentally transported to high school. I have no idea who these freaking dudes are, what are they talking about? What is this place? Why did he get our names wrong? It was just a minute ago Percy forenamed us.

"Who are you guys?" I wringer.

"Well my dear, I'm Chiron. I train demigods here. I'm actually a centaur. If you recall your history classes you would know who I'm and this is our Lord Dionysus."

"Wowow

"Wowow. So you mean to say you are actually a centaur. Half man half horse and you actually have hooves. That's  Cool" So, those stories are all true I comprehend.

"Ahem...he mentioned about Lord Dionysus as well..." The wine dude uttered while slurping his drink.

"The wine God. I guess" though I wasn't sure if I was right. He seemed pretty pissed off with my answer.

 He seemed pretty pissed off with my answer

"Ohh. now even school kids find centaur fancier than the Lord himself. I will have my revenge with Zeus for putting me in this state." He yaps.

The sky thundered.

"Ok, Zeus. Just saying" Dionysus spites back. I wasn't sure why was he apologizing to a person who wasn't physically present here.

 Chiron continued. "Do you know what brought you here, where you chased by monsters or anything unnatural".

"No, a freak storm blasted our cruise ship on our way to Los Angeles, then this idiotic friend of mine slipped into the water and I in an attempt to save her jumped right after her, Strangely she didn't ....umm...drown"

Their eyes popped out and kept shifting their movements between Oly and Percy.

"Then the waves carried us. I remember the details vaguely and I saw a bonfire at a distance, so I carried her all along and by the time I reached here I was exhausted and dozed off, I sensed someone nearing us and found Percy."You didn't mention any of this to me Oly squeaks.

"You woke up just now. How on earth am I supposed to tell you "...

"Ok...both of you must be tired so freshen up, post breakfast. We will discuss your cabins and the purpose of your visit". Chiron declared.