THE AWAKENING .

A new tidal wave erupted at one end and I stand there staring at it, the crew members dressed up in royal blue and white rush towards us in a haze.

Mom screams Fire!

I turn in the direction mom points and notice smoke and fire conquering the entire ship

I turn in the direction mom points and notice smoke and fire conquering the entire ship. HOW? WHAT? WHEN? I  have no clue, all I hear is muffled voices. The entire crowd stampede for a way to survive, I Iike a sculpture without any movements stand in absolute stillness. "Move towards the lifeboats! '' my mom yells.

I turn towards Scarlett who looks like a phoenix with fear or anger? I'm not sure. I hear the crew members' converse that the lightning strikes and the huge storm caused a power surge and all the electronic machinery burnt up.

Well, thank the gods or maybe the troop this ain't a titanic movie where the dumb-headed people had just a few lifeboats.

The blizzard made matters worse by tilting the ship sideways and ensuring that not even a single soul could even die in peace. The constant unstable motions caused chaos, I wish I could control the sea like Percy.

For a minute the tornado subsided but, Hang on!!! It crippled back in full fledge.

We are next in line to enter the lifeboat. Mom keeps mumbling words. 'Steady', 'Watch your step', 'careful'  and I cautiously step inside glad, I haven't tripped and ended up dead. The Gods must be wondering how can she possibly be joyous? and they did the nicest thing possible. The storm I mentioned earlier, remember? Yeah, the same storm jerked the boat way too much that I  stumbled and bashed into the deep sea, all I could think of is aaaaaagggghhhhhhhh........

 The storm I mentioned earlier, remember? Yeah, the same storm jerked the boat way too much that I  stumbled and bashed into the deep sea, all I could think of is aaaaaagggghhhhhhhh

As soon as I hit the water, I knew I'm doomed. But I didn't die or drown. I hear moms' high pitched curses and another splash!!!! 

 I hear moms' high pitched curses and another splash!!!! 

Percy

Waving goodbye to mom and promising her that I would try to stay alive until autumn, I head back to camp over-joyed I would meet Annabeth my better half and my good old, best friend satyr Grover. How can I forget the worlds best teacher Chiron and the wine dude Mr.D, I walk towards the entrance a wood-carved board read PACM FAHL DOOLB–as usual, my dyslexic mind misreads the word. I notice 2 girls they are still alive; breathing to be precise.

Please Zeus, not another prophecy  this summer, I want to spend my time with Annabeth. So, don't throw huge junks of puzzle pieces at me.

Thunder rumbled, so obviously he got the message. These girls must be demigods, probably chased by that huge bull-man and landed up here exhausted.

The girl in a floral fit and flare outfit, espresso dark hair texture, few strands producing anthocyanin; glowed in the sunlight. The French toast flavoured hair with a shimmering tulle sea- blue shade dress was wrapped under the espresso. The sleeping beauties may have to lay awake for several nights once they find out, who are their Godly parents. A sense of dread fills me as I think about the quest they would have to accomplish until their last breath.

Nearing them, the floral girl wakes up and looks at me. I assumed she would shout, create huge havoc, curse, question and fight with me. But instead directs her glance towards our tulle girl. All she asks is "Can we get inside"?

As I carry tulle in my arms along with espresso walking beside me

As I carry tulle in my arms along with espresso walking beside me. The whole camp murmur weird stories especially, the Aphrodite cabin probably wondering why on earth am I carrying this beauty? Truth be told, tulle is a beauty her lips have turned a slight shade of blue that's strange, still she spreads a strong aura.

Will solace dives right in and gestures me to come inside the Apollo cabin. As I stride along, I ask our espresso here.

"So, what's your name?" she replies 'Scarlett' and in a flash turns as red as snow white's apple. A few rapid-fire rounds take place between us and I get to know all about their unexpected, unplanned arrival here.

Annabeth enters her expression is clear I'm angry. I try to magnify the reasons but finding none, I let out a puppy smile, " Anna

"Who's she? Why did you carry her"? Oh! It must have been Clarisse work. She's done her PhD in killing love birds.

"Well... They were unconscious near the ". None of my words creates an effect on Annabeth. She just stares at me. Yet, I continue.

"Talking to scarlet I found out that no Minotaur had chased them here, and also I found this shield and sword lying next to them strange how that ended up here. The girl lying on the cot sipping the ambrosia and nectar Will is gulping down her throat is Olympia and I sense their fate will be much worse than ours ...."