He glanced at you and gave you a faint smile.
"I think you guys might need a moment to talk, I'll let myself out."

He gave you a pat on your shoulder as he walked past by.

||

"Jungkook...." you hesitated to speak. You didn't even know where to begin.

Jungkook sighed as he let his eyes close and his skin to feel the wind brushed against his skin.
"If I could turn back time, do you believe I could straighten out the errors and mistakes and save everyone without harming you both physically and emotionally?"

"Jungkook, I told you. You need to let them all go. Keeping it won't do you any good. I've already forgiven you, a long time ago. It's not that you wanted those things to happen."

He then let out a big sigh as he looked into the creatures swimming in the purple ocean far ahead.
"I feel like every time I breathe, time travels by so quickly, I could barely catch up. But everyone seems to be doing just fine, they're all enjoying life. Tell me, am I living my life wrongly? Where should I change? Where should I restart....?"

"Or perhaps, I am living ahead of everyone. I'm living too fast that I don't see the beauty within it. If I could pause time, will it be too greedy of me to only stay within the good memories? Will it be too greedy of me if I don't want time to go on and stop whenever I'm with you?"

"I've never really known what greedy really means. There was nothing else I wanted because I had everything. Everything until I met you. I've learned to experience greediness. For the first time, I know what greedy feels like. For the first time, I know what it feels like to want more than what I already have. For the first time, jealousy has never been so irritating. For the first time, I am okay feeling these emotions because....it is you who make me feel such things I've never felt before."

"If the things that are trying to break us apart is happening because of the bad things I've done, do you think the world would forgive me if I kneel down and beg? Do you think the world will forgive me if I show how sincere I am? I don't care if I have to go through all those hardships to be forgiven because even just knowing that at the end of that finish line, you'll be there, I'm not afraid to do anything."

Tears started rolling down towards your chin as what you had held in exploded. You broke down in tears as those beautiful words entered your ears and echoed inside your head.

"What am I going to do with you?" Your lips trembled.

He walked towards you, with tears falling down his cheeks. For the first time, you saw a tint of unsureness within his facial expression.

He gave you a tight hug and started bursting out in tears.
"I'm scared."

"I'm so scared of losing you. I acted out so brave when I'm so weak. I told you to forget me when I know I would be living in devastation. What am I going to do when you're not there anymore? What am I going to do when—"

"I'm not going anywhere. I won't leave you. We're in this together," you cut him off as he continued on letting himself drown in his emotions.

The rain that seemed to be able to sense the sadness, let itself dropped in droplets of water. You stood there in his embrace as he laid his head down on your shoulder. For the first time, his character broke and you were able to see the inner him. You made sure to hug him tight and pat his back. Seeing him in pain hurt you more than your own.