Chapter 25: Y/N?

"He won't be able to kill me. He doesn't know..."

"He doesn't know what dad?"

He stared at you biting his lips.

"He doesn't know my weakness."

.
You nodded.

"But I don't know where to swim to."

"I'll give you temporary water power so that you understand the water body and know its structure and location." Your father said.

"Good thing you have water power." You said.

——————————

Your eyes widened.

"M-My father...h-he—"

"And just when will you give me that flower?"
A voice was heard and that made you flickered.

You turned around and saw Baekhyun staring at you. He then swam toward you and let out his right hand. You stared at his hand awhile then shook your head.

"I'm not giving you this."

"You're giving up on your father?" He raised his brow.

"You can't even kill him. You don't know his weakness."

Baekhyun's eyes widened to your sentence but quickly calmed down.

"Too late." He then immediately grabbed the flower from your hand and swam away.

||

You quickly followed him but once you reached the Atlantis's land, you lost him. You decided to search around the empire for him but he was no where to be found.

You looked around for a bit longer, still no trace. You then decided to take a rest at a public bench. To your surprise, you saw Baekhyun walking toward you with a smirk on his face.

"Looking for this?" He said as his hand raised to show you a bottle of glowing dark green liquid.

No way...

|
|

"Hey Jungkook, where did you find Y/N?"
Taehyung asked as Jungkook walked pass him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Y/N."

"I didn't find her yet, I came back to lead my soldiers into Ponistor Kingdom to help me find her."

"What?" Taehyung's eye's widened.

||

Taehyung then explained everything to Jungkook while he try to remain as calm as possible.

"She's under his control we need to find—"

No way...