Chapter 18: Locked Up

"Don't worry, I'll take you there if you want to go." He smirked.

"Yes... I'll do anything to save him."

||

"Follow me." He then turned around and walked through the path that he came from.

You hesitated for a bit but then followed him anyways.

You reached the castle's gate and you started noticing how people would have masks that would cover their faces entirely. Their eyes were on you as you made your way inside.

 Their eyes were on you as you made your way inside

|
|

"Ah...Y/N, I've been waiting for you. Long time no see." He smiled smugly.

A voice let out as soon as you entered an enormous room.

"Who are you and how did you know my name?"

"I'm Ponistor's King. You're the one, pretty famous in any empires. Jeon was lucky that he found you first but it's his loss for losing you." He smirked.

You then realized that you were in a trap but it was too late. Before you knew it, men in masks started coming inside the room and tied your wrists upward above your head.

 Before you knew it, men in masks started coming inside the room and tied your wrists upward above your head

"H-How did you know I am here?"

He immediately raised his left brow.

"Out of everyone, you should already know that every Kings of any empires could read your mind once you're nearby. And so I used my son, Baekhyun to trick you into coming here." He grinned as his gaze laid on Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun..." Your gazes followed his eyes as you felt a sharp pain of betrayal in your heart. But then again, you couldn't really expect much from him as he was just an acquaintance.