Chapter 16: Truth

"Jungkook! Wait, I can explain!" You said as you started to button your shirt.

He stopped walking but he didn't turn around.

"Jungkook, please..." tears started dropping from your eyes.

"You don't have to....

...you can return back to your home world."

He said as he continued walking.

"Jungkook! I'm sorry for not trusting you, please let me explain! Where are you going??" You shouted in tears.

He gritted his teeth as his hands balled into fists.

"I'm going to kill that fucker."

||

"Jungkook!"

and he left.

|
|

"Where are you going?" Hoseok said as he saw Jungkook stomping towards the castle's door.

"I'm going to kill someone."

He then left the castle as Taehyung and Jin ran towards Hoseok.

"Something bad must've happened." said Jin.

Taehyung sighed.

"She must've fucked up again." He then covered his face with his hands.

You then ran past them.

"Wait!" Hoseok shouted.

You stopped.

"Don't follow him if you don't want yourself killed."

You turned around and looked at them. Emotions started rushing out and before you knew it, you broke down in tears.

Hoseok bit his lips as Taehyung rushed towards you and carry you to the secret garden. The rest followed.

You reached the place as Taehyung slowly put you down. You stumbled a bit but managed to stand up straight.

"Now that we're all alone, tell us what happened." Taehyung said.

You looked in to Hoseok's eyes then Jin's and lastly,Taehyung's. They all looked genuinely worried. You bit your lips as you started to spill what happened.

|
|

"You did what??" Hoseok's eyes widened.

"That's bad, really bad." Taehyung said as his voice showed signs of frighten.

But Jin just stood there and stared at you intensely.

"Disappointed but not surprised." He rolled his eyes as he walked away.

Your eyes followed him but then your attention drew towards Hoseok's as he spoke.