"When you're older."

"Aww! Everything is when you're older."

Koichi crosses his arms and frowns. Both his mother and sister laugh at his antics. "Yoo~" a baritone voice has spoken. The man of the hour comes back from a mission in his Jōnin uniform to see his family all together. "Otou-san!" Akemi gets jumped on by his children. "Misa! Koichi! Otou-san is happy than ever!" The grown man's eyes were tearing up. Reiko claps her hands "All alright let's get back inside." She orders them. "Hai!!!"

The next day came and it was the big day. Misa will be last seeing her teacher who taught her how to be independent and things that can or cannot matter in this world. As a change-up, she is picking out an outfit that's suitable as a new appearance. Misa looks through her closet and found what she was looking for. A pink cherry blossom designed kimono that was knee length. She adds black shorts underneath and checks herself out through an oval-shaped body mirror. For her long ebony hair, she ties a ribbon into a bow to have her bangs out of the way. Last but not least, she puts on her Leaf headband around her neck like a necklace.

"This shall do it. All thanks to obaa-chan for this kimono because it's beautiful." Misa compliments her outfit then runs out to see her family.

"Onee-chan you look so pretty!" Koichi commented in awe, munching on his food. Misa giggles softly "Arigatou, Koi Koi." She thanked her brother and ruffles his little head. Reiko was packing her daughter's lunch while Akemi was reading a scroll. Probably something from the Hokage. Misa takes a seat at the table and takes a buttered toast with a sunny-side-up egg in the middle with a cup of orange juice as a quick breakfast. She chatted with her father about what his plans are at work. According to the scroll he was reading, it was a mission assigned for his team.

Misa believes her father is a wonderful mentor. He is best friends with the most popular shinobis that are very superior. Akemi is a Ninjutsu and Taijutsu expert with such astonishing speed and strength.

Her mother hands over a bento box filled with mouthwatering food and placed it on the dining table. "Here you go, dear. I hope you have a good day with your teammates." She spoke in a warm tone. Pressing a sweet kiss on the forehead. "Thank you so much, okaa-san. Hope you do too." Misa blessed her mother who smiled back. She leaps into her father's arms "You too, otou-san!" She felt him squishing her in his arms. "Thanks and love you too. Now off you go, or else you'll be late." Akemi pats her ebony head. Misa nods and waves goodbye. Koichi yells out "goodbye" to his sister.

When walking to the Academy, the delicate girl noticed further ahead two girls walking side by side. They were Sakura and Ino. Within a second, the two girls started racing each other. Miss sighs 'They're always in competition.' she thought. Never understanding why. Both are in love with Sasuke that's for sure. Misa shrugs it off and continues walking. About a few minutes later, she sees the classroom scattered with people like the ordinary except wearing new clothes and their forehead protectors. Following up with Sakura and Ino still in their competition. Looks like they're fighting to sit next to Sasuke.

Misa made a sad face to see Naruto on the ground rubbing his head. She approaches him and helps him up. "Thank you, Misa-chan." He smiles widely showing off his pearly white teeth. Misa smiles back but then Naruto starts growling "It's always about that teme." He says under his breath. The petite girl understands his anger or more likely jealousy towards the Uchiha. She gets surrounded by the girls packing upon each other for their prince charming. Misa turns her head to glance at the ignored Uchiha. Still has the furrowed eyebrows and not smiling face. What she didn't see in the corner of his onyx eyes that he was looking at her.

'Why isn't she joining their argument?' Sasuke thought bluntly. He hears stomps on the table, he is face to face with Naruto, sending him the biggest death glare. "Naruto you baka! Get away from Sasuke-kun!" Sakura yelled at him to move from her prince charming. Naruto fell in despair. 'Sakura-chan why don't you choose me? What's so amazing about this guy?' he continues to laser glare at the Uchiha. Then, he felt his butt get hit.

Misa gasps loudly.

The girls stopped rambling.

Two boys kissing!

They immediately pulled away and the two boys were gagging. Misa blushes pinkly after what she just saw but began to giggle. Nobody but Sasuke heard it. He wipes his lips and notices the Akiyama girl laughing. It was quite a pleasant sound. But he cringed and shakes his head by the disgusting taste from his mouth.

"I really need mouthwash," Naruto said in disgust, wanting to get the gross taste out of his mouth. "NARUTO!" He turns his head at Sakura and the other girls cracking their fists. Oh dear, he is about to meet his grave.

After getting multiple bruises, Iruka got the class to settle down and tells them an important announcement. He congratulates the majority of his students for graduating from the Academy. Now it's time for them to become Genins as the first level of a shinobi and form a squad with an elite mentor. Misa doesn't know what to expect but she hopes Naruto to be put in the same team as her.

Iruka began to read down the names listed of the teams. "Alright, I'll start with Squad 7." He speaks.

"Uzumaki Naruto."

"Haruno Sakura."

The blonde boy cheers but the pink-haired girl got shut down.

"Uchiha Sasuke."

Sakura 100% hears her prince charming's name and cheers. Naruto cried in his head.

"Hmm that's interesting, and lastly, Akiyama Misa."

The only thing she said was "Heh?"

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Author's Note
Wow! Writing this gave me nostalgic moments. T_T but overall I had fun writing it and I'm looking forward to what y'all think. Stay tuned for the next update ^^