I rev up my car engine and drive to school, playing my one of my favorite songs, Grand Theft Autumn by Fall Out Boy to interrupt my raging thoughts.

I park in the student parking lot before looking for my friends.

I bump into Sean in the hallways and he smiles when he sees me. He looks different. He dyed his jet black hair a dirty blonde color and cut it, too. It actually suits him rather well, but I'd never tell him that.

'What's up, dude,' I ask, dapping him.

'Oh man, I know this dude who will give us all the beer you need for half the price for your party,' he smiles gleefully.

'Oh,' I say.

I completely forgot about the party idea. How am I gonna have it with my parents there? They'd totally freak out- wait- oh yeah, they're going away for almost two weeks. That means I can throw the party and trash the house! I'm in charge so there are no stupid rules to follow.

'Oh!' I repeat, enthusiastically this time. That is a pretty sweet deal...

We chat a bit about the music and entertainment for the party before the bell rings for homeroom.

Today was exactly like yesterday; I didn't pay attention in class, Ashton was getting all the attention from the girls and I still really wanted to punch him in the face. That kid just gets to me. Anyway, it's lunchtime now and frankly, I don't care if everyone sits with Sir Douchebag le Fag today. There was still a lot of planning to be done for The Greatest Party The World Has Ever Seen.

As I'm chatting with Sean about finding ways to sneak weed into the house without snitches telling the police like last time, Lucas interrupts us.

'Did you know it's that fat chick's birthday next week,' he says boredly, eating his fries.

'Which fat chick?' I ask. It's America, come on. Almost everyone's fat.

'Paige or some shit. The one you always pick on,' he says.

'How do you know?' I ask. He shrugs his shoulders and continues eating.

'Heard it from someone.'

An idea suddenly forms in my mind. A wonderful, brilliant, magical idea.

'What day?' I ask, nonchalantly, not wanting to seem too interested.

'How the hell would I know?' he replies with a mouthful of his burger now down his throat.

I just leave it at that. Oh boy, when Sean finds out about my brilliant plan...

-

'Dude, do you wanna come back to my house?' I ask Sean at the end of the day. We're walking down the hallways passing by rowdy kids.

'To do what?' He asks, raising an eyebrow and smirking.

I laugh loudly. Maybe he's getting bored with all the girls he's "been with". He laughs with me and shakes his head.

'We need to finish off the party planning,' I tell him.

'Plus, remember the weed you offered yesterday?'

'That's what I'm talking about,' he smiles.

We walk to my car after saying goodbye to some of our friends and drive home in silence.

'When are the tryouts for next year's swim team?' I ask, breaking the comfortable silence.

'In the next few weeks, apparently. They're picking the captains, too,' he informs.

Woah, captains already? This could be my big opportunity for colleges to recognize me. Swimming is my life. It's probably the one thing I'm good at so if I blow this opportunity it could be all over for me.

'It's okay, you'll get the spot,' Sean says, sensing my anxiety. He's on the swim team with me and knows how much it would mean to me to get captain.

'Thanks, man,' I say.

We pull into my driveway and get out of the car. I can't see a red Ferrari or white Mercedes, so my parents aren't home. They left already? Just wonderful.

The first thing Sean does when he steps into my house is raid the fridge and cupboards. I laugh at him. Typical Sean with his shark-like appetite.

'Hey, Seanie,' I hear a disgusting sultry voice who shouldn't even be in my house. I almost vomit on the spot.

'Hey, bitch,' Sean says blankly.

'I didn't know you were coming today,' Daria continues desperately, clutching a small bag tightly between her manicured fingers.

I recognize it as the purse she left here when she was drunk last night.

'Well, I'm here,' he smiles sarcastically.

I love the fact that Sean hates her almost as much as I do. Her smile fades and she runs to the living room, defeated and rejected. I laugh at her before grabbing some snacks and sodas and going upstairs to my room with Sean tailing behind.

-

'No wayyy, dude. Do you think you can pull it off? That'll be so sick, man,' Sean admires.

I just smile at my master plan. We are sitting on my couch near the window in my room, sharing a blunt.

'Yeah, man it'll definitely work. Everyone will be drunk senseless,' I laugh, feeling the high.

'If this works, Landon-' He pauses, laughing for no reason. I laugh, too.

The party's going to be so awesome. I can feel it.

__________________
What do you guys think is going to go down at Landon's party? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Don't forget to comment/vote/follow if you like this and want more! Thanks for reading <3
~peace