Chapter 9.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Ouch" Pidge groaned as she slowly sat up rubbing the back of her head.

"Enjoy your nap" Lance joked as he sat on the floor before the bed.

"Urg, what happened" Pidge grumbled and looked away seeing the rest of her crew thanking the gods they were still alive.

"Your family are pricks" Keith replied as he leaned against the wall and Pidge giggled.

"As so that mess wasn't just a nasty dream" Pidge sighed and the others shook their heads.

"We wouldnt hand you over and they locked us up in this spare room until we taken back" Hunk explained with a small smile as she stood up. Lance was sitting in a bedside chair. 

"We" Pidge spoke up as she notice the others eyes sadden.

"Becuase we wouldnt pass you over to them, they have casted you as a traitor and removed you from the bloodline. Princess Katie is now a forbidden name in Altea, they sending you to Zarkon as one of us. They even agreed to let Zarkon hold your life in his hands and to even kill you like the animal you are or so says your mother" Shiro mumbled weakly as he sat on the small edge of the window, his eyes staying glued to the ground. 

"Dont feel guilty, My fate would have been much worse If I stayed here. They would have just locked me up for the rest of my life forcing me to be someone I'm not until I lose my will to live and let them brain wash me fully. I would be forced to marry who my parents chosen and give royal children before dying when I'm no longer needed. At least I die by my uncle hands who will let me die fighting back" Pidge replied with a small smile and the others looked to her.

"Zarkon will show you no mercy, your family have just thrown you to him like he was wild wolves" Keith hissed as he punched the wall.

"I rather die as me, someone fighting for what she believes in then die being someone I'm not thanks to being brainwashed for years non stop. I wish to die as Pidge not the princess" Pidge argue back and the others froze.

"I guess we all forgot about what Pidge wants and thought about her friend life instead. We should let Pidge be herself instead of forcing her to live as a fake" Lance grinned and stood up ruffling her hair.

"Ouch still sore" Pidge whimpered and lance gave a sorry look.

"What's our plan to escape becuase we would never give up this easy" Hunk sighed as he stood up.

"Well Pidge is our escape plan, we have no idea about Altea. Its in her hands" Shiro smiled slightly.

"So, no pressure then" Pidge mutter to herself making the others laugh. 

"KATIE, WHY DID YOU KNOCK ME OUT WHEN I WAS TRYING TO SAVE YOU" Matt yells could be heard from the room as he ran down the halls towards them.

"Here my escape plan" Pidge smirked and knocked on the door listening to metal fall to the floor knowing her brother knocked out the guard before opening the door. 

"You are so dead once I save you and your friends" Matt sighed and Pidge giggled.

"Thank you brother, I know its a great risk for you" Pidge smiled and hugged her brother.

"No risk is greater then helping my sister to live to fight another day and I will be joining you" Matt smiled brightly.

"Sorry what" Lance asked in shock.

"I met someone Sis, her name was N-7 and she was a rebel fighter I met on my way back from seeing Prince Lotor. I fell in love with her and we even expected a child but our parents sent her away back to the war even after hearing about the pregnancy. She was killed, I have a daughter who was cut out off her and is kept in hiding never meeting me to keep her safe from a death sentence. I will not forgive our parents for this and I will help end this war before anymore lose their love ones" Matt spoke up with sadden eyes and a broken voice.

"I'm sorry matt" Pidge whispered as she looked down in shame.

"No I'm sorry, I should have helped you more back then and joined you in this fight instead of thinking like a prince. Now lets bring peace for all and stop our uncle" Matt smiled and ruffle his sister hair.

"Ow sore" Pidge groaned making her brother give a sorry look.

"I guess we got an extra member in our fight" Keith smirked as they all started walking out.

"No one else worried we might be blamed for kidnapping the prince now" Hunk frowned as they ran down the halls.

"Lets just escape for now" Shiro replied keeping a close eye on pidge.

"I have already got an old ship set up and ready will all the stuff that you came with even Rover waits inside" Matt smiled and the others cheered slightly before remembering they trying to escape.