Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"why not tell them" Lotor asked as he flew his ship while the others were fast asleep and Pidge sat on the passenger seat. 

"I gave up who I was born to be to follow my heart and be who I am now. Plus I became a disgrace to my family the day I ran away, Its best not to let them carry my burden" Pidge frowned and looked to the stars. 

"I understand and I'll make sure not to tell them anything of your past self, It has been nice to see you again ... it has been boring without my childhood friend causing trouble while I trained to where I am now" Lotor replied with a small smile. 

"Yeah I guess we did stop speaking when our families pulled us into our future paths"  Pidge mumbled and Lotor nodded.

"Well you should rest" Lotor smiled and Pidge nodded before standing and walking back to where her teammates who laid on the floor. 

Pidge laid beside shiro, she didnt understand why but she always felt clam and safe whenever he was close by. She glanced to shiro who laid on his back, his human arm behind his head like a pillar while his robotic arm laid to his side. She let a soft smile fall to her lips as she watched his steady breathing, she knew if he woke up then she would seem creepy but she just felt so relaxed with him beside her. She let her eyes fall close and laid on her side, her head resting on her bent arm and let sleep take over. 

She was woken up as she felt someone play with her short hair, she could hear a heartbeat and slowly opened her eyes to find herself with her head on Shiro chest. She could feel shiro arm loosely wrapped around he waste while his human hand played with her hair. She felt a slight blush fill her cheeks but she was content not wanting to move away. 

"Morning" Shiro mutter as he glanced down to her, a gentle smile on his lips and a slight blush over his cheeks.

"Good morning" Pidge whispered with a sweet smile and leaned into his touch as he stroked her cheek before letting his hand fall to his stomach.

"We should get up" Shiro smiled and Pidge nodded before sitting up slightly embarrassed.

"Shiro, the girl who saved you seven years ago" Pidge sighed as she watched shiro sit up.

"Do you know her" Shiro asked with slight hope and Pidge took a quick breath.

"I do and she alive" Pidge smiled as she looked to her lap. 

"Will I ever see her again" Shiro asked with hope.

"I'm sure you will" Pidge smiled and looked into his grey eyes that seemed to shine. 

Shiro went to speak but was stopped as the others started to wake up and Pidge stood up walking towards the front of the ship to wake Lotor who slept in the chair leaving his ship on auto and letting rover be on look out. Shiro eyes followed pidge, he had so many questions yet when he looked at her he just felt at peace.

"You might want to put the hat back on" Lotor warned as Altea could be seen. 

"I dont have any powder with me to hide my marks" Pidge replied as she looked to the hat Shiro gave her before putting it on with care.

"Dont worry Pidgin, we got you covered" Lance grinned as he wiggle his fingers that he dipped into grease.

"Just stay still and we just hide it under dirt and grease until we can find some powder for you" Hunk smiled kindly and Pidge gave a nervous smile before letting her friends cover her marks.