YOUR DOG 15 (BOOK 2)

"Hello?" My voice shakes

"Hey" he says, his voice sounds composed. Calm "Whats up"

"Not much... what time is it in Korea?"

"3 AM"

"Have you been drinking"

"Yeah a little, we went to celebrate one of the bro's birthday, it was so awesome" did he just call me to say he was having fun?

"That's... nice"

"Yeah your cousin got so drunk and drunk called Onda, the fucker actually scored a date!"

"That's great... listen I gotta go and-"

"Wait" his voice changes. It sounds desperate "please just wait"

"What do you want from me Yeonjun?"

"I want you to wait"

"So I can listen to you talk about all the fun your having? Oh, are you gonna tell me how many girls you made out with too?"

"No I just..."

"You what?"

"I want you to wait for me"

"What... what do you mean"

"I mean I fucked up Soobin, I love you so much and I need you. Wait for me, wait for me and I'll get there, I'll go to you. Take me back! I can't fucking do this without you Soobin I'm so sorry I'm so fucking sorry!" It sounds like he's crying, and honestly I have a lump in my throat too.

"What about your job?"

"I can get another job, but I can't get another you"

"But why would you come here for me?" He laughs over the phone.

"Because I'm your fucking dog Soobin, I'll follow you wherever you go and I sound fucking stupid because I know I broke up with you but I regret it please let me come back to you"

"Are you drunk?"

"Not gonna lie I was a few hours ago but I'm not anymore"

"So what? You want me to take you back?"

"No, I want you to wait for me. Give me six months- nine at most. I'll be there. Don't look at anyone or talk to anyone or think about anyone I will be there" I feel hot tears rolling down my cheeks. I shake my head and wipe my tears.

"Fuck you Choi Yeonjun! You better hurry up and get your ass over here then!" I wonder what face he was making through the phone. Was be happy? Relieved? Nervous?

One thing is for sure.

He's crying just like I am.