YOUR DOG 6 (BOOK 2)

"Happy happy happy birthday toooooo meeeeeee!" Huening Kai drunkenly sings into a mic, wrapping an arm around Beomgyu.

"It's not even ten yet, how is he already drunk?" Taehyun questions.

"It's a mystery to me to" Taehyun, Beomgyu, Kai, and I came to a karaoke bar to celebrate my birthday but Kai is so drunk he thinks it's his.

"Is the birthday boy sad because his Romeo is stuck at college" Taehyun teases me. Yeonjun has to stay late at school to finish some project he needs to ace in order to graduate. He probably won't get off until after I get home, thats what he told me.

"It's fine, we spent all day together on my birthday last year" I act like it wasn't a big deal.

"THIS NEXT SONG I DEDICATE TO MY BOYFRIEND! I DONT KNOW HOW YOU STAYED WITH ME FOR TWO YEARS BUT I FUCKING LOVE YOUUH!" Kai yells into his mic. "I LOVE YOU BITCH I AINT EVER GONNA STOP LOVING YOU BIIITTCCH"

"Okay no THATS enough" Beomgyu takes the mic from Kais hand, but he starts whining and trying to get it back.

I'm watching the show, and I don't notice the door opening. I feel the couch next to me sink in and I turn and see Yeonjun sitting next to me.

He's still in the the clothes he went to school in, his hair make it look like he ran here.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I jump back shocked.

"Happy birthday" He smiles and holds up a flat box wrapped in red shiny paper with a gold bow on top.

"I thought you had to stay late" I take the gift and peck his lips. I'm such a wuss that my eyes are beginning to water.

"I made Felix and Jisung stay on task so we could get out late, you didn't think I'd miss your birthday right?" He smiles cheekily "open your gift"

"I'll just give you two some space" Taehyun winks at me and gets up to go help Beomgyu calm down his boyfriend.

I carefully unwrap the paper to reveal a fancy looking box. I remove the lid, my eyes shine when I see a key necklace

"It's the key to my heart" Yeonjun lifts up his lock necklace "I have the day we met engraved on both" he blushes slightly.

"You remembered?"

"Of course, ever since that day I thought of you everyday"

"It's beautiful Yeonjun I love it! Can you help me put it on" I hand him the necklace and turn around. He puts it on me and hugs me from behind.

"Happy Birthday to the love of my life" He whispers in my ear