7

"See that boy?" Kai pointed at a blonde from across the pool.

"Yeah?"

"I think he's hot, I'm gonna talk to him"

"Does he like boys?"

"We're about to find out" My best friend wobbled off towards the boy he had eyes on. There was three of him as he started walking. I put my hands on my cheeks and rolled my head back to look up at the sky. The moon was spinning.

"I need to pee" I said to myself and started making my way to the restroom. It was really hard to walk. The floor was spinning, everything was spinning and I really wanted some water.

"Woah, you okay?" I bumped into someone. The guy held me from falling.

"Mmm bathroom" was the only thing I could say. I leaned my head on his shoulders and held him tight, because if I didn't then I would have probably fallen.

"Ah, you want me to take you there?" He asked. Suddenly, an arm pulled me back by the bicep, and I was now being held up by Yeonjun.

"I'll take him," He said and started dragging me off. We were going really fast, so fast that it was hard for me to keep up. My legs gave out and I ended up falling onto my knees with epic pain.

"Arghh" I groaned.

"I'm so sorry! are you okay?" Yeonjun helped me up.

"Bathshrooom"

...

Yeonjun told me he would be waiting for me by the door when I finished the peeing but when I came out he was gone. I wandered into the kitchen where I didn't find anyone, but I did find some more liquor. I was so thirsty that I decided this was better than nothing and took three chugs before it was pulled out of my hands.

"Thats enough Soobin" Yeonjun scolded. His hat was gone, and his silver hair was now revealed. He looks so handsome, I wanna touch his hair.

"Mmfh wwna mmf uuh" I tried speaking but my words came out a jumbled mess.

"Huh?" He got closer to me to try to hear me better. Instead of repeating myself, I started running my hands through his hair. It was so soft and felt so nice between my fingers.

"Sooo soofffttt" I smiled. Before, Yeonjun looked annoyed, but now his face softened, and he looked more at ease. Oh yeah, I remember now that he likes it when people play with his hair, that's probably why.

"You smell like alcohol now"

"Wuut do I usually shmell like?" I asked with my eyes closed, trying to make my head stop spinning.

"H-How am I supposed to know?" I frowned and felt my heart sink a little.

"Whaa! Youngjueeon! you're so cruel" Usually, comments like the one he made didn't bother me, but right now I felt really emotional.

"Because I don't know what you smell like?"

"Yesh!! thats...thats sooooo meeean!"

"Well, we're never close enough for me to smell you.." I moved my arms around his shoulders and pulled myself closer to him. Our faces inches apart.

"A-are we close enough now?"