Remember, Izzah. What Elsa said in Frozen, “You can't marry a man you just met.”

Oh wait! You already married a man you never met. But Izzah, don't fall for him.

I told myself, mentally because I was starting to feel something for him and it was scaring me.

He took me to the kitchen through darkness and turned the lights on. He pulled a stool for me and released my hand. He went to the stove and turned it on then took a saucepan and filled it with water. I sat on the chair and watched him as he put the saucepan on the stove then took two noodles packet from the cabinet.

A smile stretched on my lips and my mouth watered. Thinking about noodles, my hungry stomach growled again.

"Someone is really hungry," I heard his whisper which was full of amuse.

I forgot at that moment who he was and what he did. Right now the only thing I was feeling, he is my husband and I am his wife. Nothing mattered me at that moment.

He put the bowl of noodles in front of me and sat beside me with his bowl.

"This is the only thing I can cook," He whispered.

I ate them with a smile and satisfied my hungry stomach.

What are you doing with me, Daniel?

I stood up and washed the bowl. I put the bowl on the counter and turned to leave but gasped. He was standing in front of me and looked at me with too much emotions.

"I don't want anything from you but always stay with me," He whispered, softly and put my hair behind my ear and creased my cheek with the back of his hand.

• • •

Last night was unexpected and a little full of surprise like a surprise test which comes out of syllabus. I thought about the intense heating kiss with pink cheeks as I ate my pizza. I was sitting in the cafeteria of hospital having breakfast because I skipped breakfast at home just to ignore him.

"Dr. Izzah!" I heard the voice which I hadn't heard for two months.

I dropped my pizza slice down on the plate and turned to look at her in excitement but the stethoscope and white coat in her hands confused me because I heard she resigned.

I stood up quickly and wrapped my arms around her tightly. She was Dr. Waniya who became my friend during house job year and since then we worked together but one month before due to her father's poor health she had to return back her village. Due to her hard work, she got

"I missed you so much, Waniya. No was like you here," I told her and pulled away from the hug.

She smiled at me and we both sat on the chairs across each other.

"That's because I am so special," She said with a flip of her hair then added, "But missy you didn't even call me or ask about me?"

"Sorry. Too much happened after you left," I apologized her and picked my pizza slice.

"It's OK. I am also at fault. I should have called you too... Actually I want to tell you something. Abdul Muqeet happened," She told me with a smile.

I stopped midway and put my pizza slice back on the plate and looked at her with a surprise look.

"Spell. Every. Single. Thing," I demanded because I knew Abdul Muqeet was her crush.