I walked out the bathroom and saw Louis looking at me

I walked out the bathroom and saw Louis looking at me. "Wow, love. You look good in those." He said and got up too and went in the closet. He came back fully dressed. He looked really good.

 He looked really good

"You look nice Louis." I said and blushed. "Thanks, love." He said and smiled. We walked downstairs and I saw Sarah waiting for me. "Hey girl come we have to go." She said and took my hand. "Bye guys!" I screamed and waved before I closed the door. 

Louis pov

When Y/N and Sarah walked out the door I got this weird feeling that something was gonna happen. I tried to shake the feeling but it stayed. I went in the kitchen to eat something and saw Liam making breakfast. "Goodmornig Liam." I said and sat down. He turned around and looked at me. "What's wrong Louis?" He asked me. Shit he always knows when something is wrong. "Uhm how am I gonna say this. Well when Sarah and Y/N walked out the door I got this weird feeling something bad is gonna happen and I can't shake the feeling off." I said nervous. "I know Louis I have the same feeling but don't worry I think nothing is gonna happen to Sarah or Y/N. At least I hope, but Y/N is a smart girl." He said trying to make my worry go away but it didn't work. "I hope so." I said.

End of Louis pov

Sarah and I arrived at our dressing rooms and got dressed. Today was a special day because we had an extra show. I got dressed as Wendy and went looking for Cole. When I found him we ran to the show and acted like our lives depended on it. After the show I had some free time with Sarah. When Sarah came walking over I saw something was wrong. "Hey girl, what's wrong?" I asked her. "I feel a little sick. I think I'm going home." She said. "Oh I hope you will feel well soon. Go home but first call Richard so he knows." I said and got up. "Do you not mind?" She asked me. "No ofcourse not, I will just go eat and talk with the others. They seem fun too." I said and laughed at the end, she smiled at me. "Okay then I'm going, be carefull." She said and walked away with her phone in her hand. I found Will and the others and we had fun. At 2pm it was time to get back for the kids. Cole and I got dressed and played with the kids and took photo's. At 4pm I was done. "Goodbye Cole, see you tomorrow." I said and waved at him. I walked away and I thought I heard someone behind me so I turned around but didn't see anyone. I walked further and walked around the corner to the streets. Then I saw someone coming my way. I looked at the person but didn't recognize him. I walked further and after a few minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. I saw something coming my way but before I knew it everything was black.