Chapter Veintidós

(2 months later)

Roslyn had her baby girl about 2 weeks ago and i haven't seen the baby yet and i dont know the name. I havent even seen Caleb since the baby has been born.

"Oshean , Clavin quit getting freaky." I scolded as they made out right in front of me.

"Sorry Meech."

"Come on Tootie. The way you be walking i know you and Ray doing worse then us." Calvin said smacking his lips.

"Stay outta grown folk business."

He busted out laughing. He's only a couple years younger then me.

"Come on Oshean we gotta finish this dance then yall can get freaky all yall want."

"Okay."

"Do ya thing baby." Calvin said smacking her ass.

Lol they are so cute. They started dating shortly after they met and have been inseparable ever since. Same with Cali and O'Shea. Me and my mom are back on good terms. Im a light weight local celebrity now. Like i get asked for my autograph and pictures alot. And everybody is one big happy family. Oshean and I were working on a dance for her first solo preformance and i was so proud of her. She came a long way.

We practiced until her legs were damn near about to fall off.

"Meme!"

I looked over at Caleb standing by the door. I havent seen him in so long. I missed him.

"Oshean keep practicing.  Ill be back. Calvin dont distract her."

"Yes ma'am."

I followed Caleb outside.

"I have good news."

"What's that Cc?"

"The baby isnt mine. We got the results today."

My mouth dropped. He calls that good news? What the fuck.

"Why is that good news?"

"We can be together now." He said in a duh tone.

"Caleb her being pregnant wasnt stopping us from being together. Ray has a son and it doesn't bother me. You seriously dont get it do you?"

"Get what?"

"You cant just do that! It doesnt work like that. Ive been in love with you for a very long time and now up out of the blue you love me too and you wanna be with me."

"Meechiee i wasnt intentionally trying to mislead you-"

"Yes you were! You fucked up my life! You knew i was in love with you and you strung me along! You didnt wanna change for me. I cant stand you Caleb. I hate what you've done to me."

"Meme i havent done anything wrong!"

"You've done eveything wrong! For a while you cut down on the random bitches and started fucking me instead. You made me believe we would actually have a chance. Then you fucking leave me feeling dumb as fuck cuz you back in the club fucking with this bitches and sneaking them around my house. Oh but that's not it you had the fucking audacity to get mad when another nigga started giving me what you wouldnt because you didnt wanna change. Your raunchy ass seduced me and i cheated on my boyfriend. Then bam you show up with a pregnant girlfriend. So after all that you mean to tell me you didn't do anything wrong?"

"Okay well when you put it like that it sounds bad. But Meechiee the first time i told you i loved you i meant it. And i still do mean it."

"Im sure you did! At the time. But i also meant what i said. It's time for me to be happy."

"You could be happy with me. We can be together, get married, have kids whatever you want."

"Caleb i hate our relationship!"

He looked at me.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I hate everything about us. I hate what i've become. I hate what you've turned me into. I hate how emotional you make me and how a single word or look from you can make or break my day. I hate the control you have over me but most of all i hate that i love you."

"Meme you dont mean that."

"Yes i do Caleb. I do. I hate that i love you. I hate it so much."

"Meechiee." He said steppig closer to me.

"I just need space Caleb. I just cant right now."

I wiped my face and turned to enter the building. God this shit gets harder and harder.