Chapter Dos

(2 days later)

Today was the day of our performance and I was so nervous. I've been dancing since I was 5 but I still get nervous. I twirled and jumped around the house as much as I was scared I was excited too. Performing is so exhilarating. I danced and made spinach omelets for me and Caleb. Fancy by Iggy Azalea filled the air and I knew it was my phone. I grabbed the galaxy off the counter and answered.

"Hola mami." I chirped into the phone.

"Hola querida ¿Cómo estás? (Hello darling how are you?)"

"Im fine mommy. How's padre?"

"He's fine honey. We're sorry we can't make your performance."

"It's okay. There will be others. Just enjoy your vacation mom ill see you in 2 weeks."

"Yo te amo y buena suerte. (I love you and good luck)"

"Yo también te quiero mamá. (I love you too mom.)" I replied before hanging up.

When I turned around Caleb was in his boxers leaning against the door with his eyes closed.

"What are you doing?" I asked suspiciously.

His eyes flew open and he looked at me.

"Oh uh nothing. You made breakfast yum." He said running up and taking a seat at the table.

I looked at him while he shoved forkfuls of omelet in his mouth. His ass is lying. And best believe imma find out why he acting funny.

"Okay well you're coming to my performance right?"

"Of course."

"Well go hop your ass in the shower then." I said as he finished his omelet.

He handed me his empty plate and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks for breakfast MeMe."

"Mhm whatever now go." I urged swatting his butt.

"Meechiee quit being gay." He growled.

I couldn't help but laugh. Why do guys hate when you touch their butts? After eating I piled the dishes in the sink. While making dish water I went through my songs list on my phone and started playing Replay by Zendaya. I sung along as I scrubbed the pan I used to make our omelets. Halfway through the song somebody knocked on the door. Seriously who comes to somebody's home at 11 in the morning. That might not be early to y'all but nobody's allowed over my house until after 12. Point period blank. I dried my hands then opened the door. On my porch was a skinny white girl with a auburn pixie cut. She was dressed in a tight sparkly silver dress. This only meant one fucking thing.

"Can I help you?" I asked politely.

"Yeah I need to see Jake."

"Who?"

And that's when it hit me. This son of a bitch!

"He's in the shower right now. Did you need something?"

"Yeah um who are you?"

"Roommate slash bestfriend."

"Oh I'm Kat." She smiled sticking out her hand.

"Meechiee." I replied shaking it.

"Oh well I just need my purse from his room."

I stepped aside and let her in.

"Why would your purse be in his room?" I asked closing the door.

"Because I was here last night." She said as we walked back to his room.