Chapter Dieciocho

(4 days later)

These last few days i've done nothing but practice practice practice. Its the only thing my mind has been focused on since i've gotten out of the hospital. Raymund's always trying to have deep conversations about Josiah or Caleb and i just dont wanna hear it. Let alone talk about it. I try everything i can to avoid physical contact that will turn into sex and i dont wear revealing clothes.

Just like now. It's 4am and im at the club practicing. Ive danced in heels before but i try not to because its dangerous. As hell! I'm not tryna break an ankle. I might just do this bare foot. I decided to give it a break and take the heels off and stretch.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was working on losing weight. The process was a slow one but it was happening surely. Im sure losing 2 pounds is a very good start. At least i would say it is.

When it got to be around 5:30 i called it a night and decided to go home. I was as quiet as i could possibly be getting into the house and slipping into bed with Ray. I would take a shower in the morning. As soon as i got comfortable Ray rolled over and secured his arm around my waist.

"Where were you?" He murmured half sleep.

"I was at The Club practicing."

"Meechiee thats all you've been doing for the last few days."

"The preformance has to be good doesnt?"

"The motherfucker better win a damn emmy for all the fucking practicing you're doing."

I just ignored him and went to sleep. Woke up around 8 and couldn't go back to sleep so i went and got on the treadmill in the basement. Rayj and Ray were still sleep and wouldnt wake up for a couple of more hours so this was the perfect opportunity to past the time. I put my headphones in my ears and listened to my music while i ran full pace on the treadmill. After running until i could barely breath any more i got off the treadmill and did so many crunches i had lost count after 163. When I was in the middle of doing squats Raymund came down the stairs. I took my headphones out of my ears waiting for him to say something. He didnt, just stood at the bottom of the steps with his arms crossed watching. So i just put my headphones back in and continued to exercise. He motioned for me to take my headphones our my ears like the fuck. The first time i did you aint say shit. I took them out once more.

"Yes?"

"Why are you up so damn early fucking working out?"

"It's not even early its only 9:20."

"Yeah thats too damn early to be tryna exercise."

"Okay one you're cussing way to much and two just because it's too early for you doesn't mean it's too early for me."

"You're not even a damn morning person. You hate waking up early. You sleep more then anyone i know. Every chance you get you go to sleep. You've never willingly got up so damn early for not a damn thing."

"Thats not true!"

"One time you slept two fucking days straight."

"Uh we were up literally all night fucking. Thats a damn good reason to be sleepy as hell."

"Whatever bruh. Can you please just come to bed?"

"Why?"

"Uh cuz these last four days you've literally only slept 10 hours. All you do is practice and exercise. Which is beyond not healthy. So could you please come to bed?"

"Ill be up in a minute. I'm almost done with my squats."

"Bruh what the fuck ever." He said going back up the stairs.