Chapter Siete

(The next day)

"I can't fucking believe you Caleb." I yelled slamming the car door.

We were in my parents drive way. Tonight was the goodbye dinner and sadly to say Caleb kept his promise and I was limping.

"It's not my fault." he laughed getting out if the car. "You could have told me no. But did you? No!"

He was kind of right. I could have told him to get out of the shower with me this morning but I didn't. I could have told him to remove his fingers from inside my pants when we were watching tv but again I didn't. Lastly I could have told him to get his head from in between my legs when I was getting dressed for this stupid dinner but as I've said before i didn't. So for that I'm only taking half blame. He takes the rest because he seduced me!

"Shut the hell up and help me up the stairs."

The ache between my legs was one I could not describe. I didn't even want to come but then I would look suspicious and shit so I threw on my light pink sundress with white flip flops. My hair was in a donut and I wore no makeup.

"My daddy gon kill me." I whispered knocking on the door.

He busted out laughing.

"Oh its funny? When he asked who took my virginity I'm gon tell him it was you. Now your ass is grass too."

He stopped laughing immediately. And I started.

"That's not funny." he said glaring at me.

That only made me laugh harder. The door opened and my daddy stood in the door way.

"Hola papi." I smiled limping into his embrace.

"Hola princesa." he replied hugging me.

"Hey pops."

"Wassup boy." my daddy said dapping him up. "Meechiee why are you limping?" my dad asked raising an eyebrow.

Shit fuck damn.

"She fell down the steps with her clumsy behind." Caleb said saving my ass.

Thank you lord he decided to help me out on this one. He bypassed us and went into the house. I tried to walk away but my daddy wasn't having it. He closed the door behind him and then leaned up against it.

"Meechiee Latrice?"

"Sí papí." I said turning around.

"Why are you limping?"

"Told you I feel down the steps."

Oh my holy hell. I've never lied to my daddy before and I don't like it. I bit my lip. I'm not a good liar man. Not at all.

"That's funny considering your house is one story and has no steps. Not even on the porch."

Shit fuck damn! How in the hell did I forget that!? Imma beat Caleb's ass! He came up with this bullshit ass lie.

"Meechiee I know that 'I had sex' limp. You mother be walking the same way."

"Eewww daddy that's gross!" I said looking at him in disbelief.

"So who's idea was it to lie to me? Cuz i just know my baby meech would never."

"I didn't even plan on you finding out." I said truthfully. "Caleb came out of no where with the lie. Daddy please don't kill me." I whined.

"Hush baby girl. Your grown I can't tell you how to live your life anymore. But I wanna know who took my precious daughter's virginity."

"Don't kill him daddy!"