Chapter Trece

(Three days later)

"One two three four. One two three and four." Zack counted as we did our dance step by step.

"Hey Zack I was thinking." I said grabbing my water bottle off the floor.

"Thinking what?"

I took two giant gulps of my water.

"I think our dance is great but you know what would make it amazing?" I smirked.

"What?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"Singing. We should totally sing! You have a great voice and mine is bearable! This show will be the shit!"

He started shaking his head halfway through my speech. He is very reserved and shy when it comes to singing in front of people.

"Come on please." I begged.

"No Meechiee. No the answer is no!"

"But whhhyyyy?"

"You know why! Its not happening!" He said sternly.

"Oh this is a double standard now?! I have to face my fear but you dont have to face yours?" I asked crossing my arms.

When the facial expression he wore started to wear off i knew i had gotten my way.

"Ugh i hate you. Always tryna pull some slick shit!" He grumbled snatching his towel off the top of his bag and wiping his face with it.

"You knooow." I smirked. "But anyways we could have back up dancers but of course me and you'll be front and center but our back up dancers can be ou back up singers too. Basically everyone here can sing. We've all did the damn voice lessons and shit."

"You seriously want to do this? We have less than two months to perfect this."

"Yes i promise it'll all work out. I'll take care of scheduling practices, designing and ordering outfits, and audtions for back ups. All you have to do is stay in good health."

"Meech are you sure you can handle all that?"

"Come on Zackariah look at who you're talking to? I got this!" I said popping my collar like a thug.

He busted out laughing.

"Iight i trust you. I guess." He shrugged.

I smacked my lips and he laughed harder.

"Come on girl!" He said pulling me up off the floor to go over our dance again.

***

I blasted 'Hot Nigga' by Bobby Shmurda on my radio as i drove to Ray's. Its 5 so Ray should be picking up my baby from daycare. My ringtone replaced my music and i pushed the button.

"Whasspoppin'? "

"Meme."

Caleb's voice took over my whole car. I froze. I havent talked to hin since he said what he said at my parents house.

"Are you busy?"

"Um uh no. W-whasspoppin'?"

"Can you come home for a minute?"

It's kinda weird hearing him say that. All my stuff is still there and everything but im barely there. No telling how many hoes caleb be having over.

"Oh yeah sure. Ill be there in five."

I hung up and prepared myself for the worse to happen. I made a few turns and within minutes i was pulling into my drive way. I took at least ten minutes to turn off my car and get out. The sun warmed my skin and in that moment i wished i had on real clothes but yoga capris and a tank top would have to do. The door was unlocked so i walked in. The place was a fucking wreck. Out of habit i started cleaning up. I was in the middle of straightening up the coffee table when caleb said my name.