Chapter Quince

(The next day)

I got no sleep at fucking all. RayJ didn't go sleep till 6:45am and i didn't go until 9am because it was hard to get comfortable with a sore body. I accomplished making RayJ some eggs and bacon without falling asleep. It's only 11:20am and im exhausted. He only ate a little of it then started playing with it. Around 12 he started asking for Raymund again and i was on the verge of a freaking melt down. I picked up my phone and called Cassie.

"Wassup Meechiee?"

"Are you busy?"

"Nope. What you need?"

"Can you bring stink over here and ill fill you in on everything else."

"What's the address?"

I read her the address and she told me she'd be here in 30. I took the opportunity to clean up and dress RayJ. I stayed in my pajamas.

"RayJ you wanna play with Roro?"

His face lit up and he ran around the house happy as hell. Finally! Anything to get his mind off of Raymund. I made him sit down and watch Spongebob until they got here.

40 minute later there was a knock on the door. Lying ass said 30 minutes not 40.

"Roro! Roro!" RayJ yelled running to the door.

I picked him up and unlocked the door. Cassie and Stink stood there holding a bag full of toys and a bag full of junk food. Which is not needed cuz we have plenty of that already but whatever. I stepped back and let them in. RayJ scrambled out of my arms and ran to Romero.

"Hi RayJ. " Stink smiled giving him a hug.

My baby got a bestfriend yall. It's so cute.

"Wanna play!"

"Can we play in his room auntie Tootie?"

"After you give me my kiss and hug." I smirked bending down.

He ran over and threw his arms around my neck.

"I've missed you." I smiled hugging his torso.

He kissed my nose.

"Its okay auntie Tootie. Daddy found us a house so we can live here with you."

Oh my god i cant wait till i have kids man.

"Here Romero take these toys and go play while me and aunt Tootie talk."

"Yes ma'am."

"Yeah ma'am!" Rayj mimicked.

Romero grabbed the bag of toys and RayJ grabbed some snacks out of the bag and they went to his room.

"So." Cassie said pulling out two tubs of icecream. "You gonna get us some spoons so we can get down to business?"

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed two spoons before darting back into the livingroom and plopping down on the couch next to her.

"Which flavor?"

She held up a tub of superman and a tub of white chocolate. Since when did they make white chocolate ice cream?

"White chocolate forsure."

She smiled before handing me the tub of icecream. I ripped open the top smiling entirely too big. The ice cream had freaking white chocolate peices in it. I quickly started shoveling ice cream in my mouth. I was a third of the way done when Cassie cleared her throat. I looked up at her slowly with the spoon hanging out of my mouth and she busted out laughing.

"Sorry." I smiled embarrased.

"You're good. So before you get to telling me what you need to tell me; i think i know how to get Caleb to realize he loves you."