Chapter Uno

(17 years later)

I hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I peed, washed my hands and brushed my teeth. Morning breath is so gross. I looked in the mirror. I wore a tank top and basketball shorts with white footies. My black and honey colored symmetrical bob was a mess. I grabbed a comb and parted it in the middle and combed it down so that it would lay flat.

I went in the kitchen and started making breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and blueberry pancakes. After I was finished I set the food out on the huge dining table and set out some plates and silverware. I put the dirty dishes in the sink and went to Caleb's room. Instead of knocking I just swung the door open to see a short thick white girl getting out of his bed. She screamed and then got back under the covers. I don't see why though. She's not the only female with titties and ass. Caleb came out of his bathroom in his birthday suit. It didn't phase me I've seen him naked before. And believe me when I tell you, I've never seen a white boy so big. But maybe that's just the Italian in him.

"Meechiee don't you knock?" Caleb asked irritatedly.

He's probably mad because it's the third time I've walked in on him with some slut.

"Don't Meechiee me this is my damn house. I ain't gotta fucking knock." I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"MeMe we share rent and we picked this place together." he said smacking his lips.

"So? Get your ass dressed and come eat Cc."

"Meechiee don't call me that." He yelled.

I just rolled my eyes and left the room. 15 minutes later Caleb and the hoe of the day were dressed and at the table. Great another slut bucket eating our damn food. He buying groceries this month! We all piled our plates with food and ate silently. Every time him or her tried to say something I ignored them. Damn hoes.

"MeMe i-"

"My name is Meechiee." I said to her.

Only Caleb calls me MeMe. My own parents don't even call me MeMe.

"Sorry. Meechiee I didn't mean to make you mad. I didn't even know Caleb had a roommate or we could have just went to my place." She said softly.

Bitch I don't give a flying fuck about where you could have went. Y'all shouldn't have been fucking in the first damn place. Is what I wanted to say but of course that would cause problems between me and Caleb and I didn't want that.

"I have a rule about hoes-" I started.

"MeMe!" Caleb yelled.

I rolled my eyes.

"I have a rule about Caleb's one night stands. If you eat with us you washing dishes. The dishes are already in the sink and if you need gloves they are in the drawer next to the fridge." I said standing up.

She looked from me to Caleb like she couldn't believe what I just said.

"Caleb contar esta puta I no juego. (Caleb tell this bitch I ain't playing)" I said getting annoyed.

"MeMe bien cálmate por favor. (MeMe okay just calm down please)" he begged.

I rolled my eyes before leaving the room. I undressed and put my dirty clothes in the hamper before going into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and hopped in. I washed my body with lavender body wash twice before washing my hair. I turned the shower off and hopped out. I lotioned my body before wrapping it in a towel. When I left the bathroom Caleb was sitting on my bed. I just rolled my eyes and went over to my dresser.