Chapter Cinco

(4 days later)

I sat at my vanity doing my hair. Technically not really doing it because I got micros two days ago but I fishtail braided it down my back. I wasn't playing about hating short hair. The braids are 3 inches above my butt. I had black in the front and honey blonde in the back just like my real hair.

"Meechiee I'm waiting on your ass." Caleb said coming into my room.

He looked nice in his white button down dress shirt and dark black jeans.

"You look nice." I smiled applying my cat eyes to my eyeliner.

"You do to MeMe."

I wore a black crop top with a black body con short pencil skirt. It had light pink and cotton candy blue flowers on it. It came about mid thigh. I wore matching blue pumps and pink lipstick.

"Thank ya suga."

I was so excited to finally get to see my brother and nephew. Fuck my sister in law but I've also missed my parents. Longest month of my life. Every year they leave for a month and go to the Bahamas or Jamaica or some exotic place like that for a vacation. They deserve it.

"Are you ready now?" Caleb huffed.

"Yes damn Caleb. What car we taking?" I asked getting up.

"Your Chrysler."

I smirked. He loves my car more then his, even though he got it for me for my 17th birthday. I got him a black one for his 18th. I would have gotten it red but then that would just be confusing as hell since mine is red so I got the interior of his done in red. Dope right? yeah I know.

I let him drive. I was so nervous. I don't know why. He was my own brother for god sakes. We parked and noticed that my brother wasn't there yet but my parents were. I jumped out the car and ran into the house.

"Papi! Mami!" I yelled looking around.

"Princesa!" My daddy yelled coming out of literally no where and picking me up.

"Papi I've missed you so much." I said kissing all over his face.

"I've missed you too." He said putting me down.

"No love for madre?"

I looked passed my daddy and saw my mother standing there with her hand on her hips. With her short self. My mom is 5'0 and my dad is 6'1. How that worked out I'll never know. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"I've missed you so much mommy."

"I've missed you too Meech." she replied hugging me.

While my parents greeted Caleb I greeted momma Jane and daddy DeLuca. While the guys sat in the living room watching sports I helped my moms set the table buffet style. There was a knock the door

"Don't nobody answer that door I'm getting it!" I yelled.

They knew I wasn't playing cause not one of them moved. The all froze. I walked to the door calmly and straighten my clothes before opening the door.

"Tootie!"

"Miguel!! I've missed you so much bubby" I yelled hugging him.

He looked the same as he did when he left. Standing 5'9 and muscular. Olive skin and brown eyes just like me. My little twin. His hair was in a ponytail at the back if his head. Sometimes I be thinking he Puerto Rican and black not mexican and black.

"Auntie Tootie!"

"There's my stink!" I yelled pushing Miguel out the way.

"Well damn." he said going into the house.