Goka: "Uh... uh... uh... AAAHHH GET HIM AWAY FROM ME! AHHH! OH, GOD! OH, GOD!"

Oh did I say small Panic Attack? I mean a full fledge panic attack! Equipped with trying to run away. The nurses tried to hold her down, but this was difficult due to Goka's strength.

Nurse 1: "Hold her down!"

Nurse 2: "Careful, she's injured!"

Y/n: "I feel like I'm missing some context..."

Mr. Popo: "Holy shit is that Majin Buu?"

Y/n: "THE FUCK IS THAT!?"

《Majin Ball Z [ABRIDGED]》Season 2 Episode 1

Season 2 Episode 1...
Or just Episode 6?
The fuck's a Namek?

Dr. Fieldgood: "Well, we've finally been able to sedate her. Took us a while, we had to go through some alternative treatment."

Master Roshi: "Oh, really? What did you use?"

Dr. Fieldgood: "Something I found under the sink. I think it was... Clorox or something."

Goka: "*Currenty Foaming at the mouth quite vigorously*"

While Goka was dying again, Y/n was in the background drinking the rest of the bottle that sat next to Goka's soon to be corpse.

Y/n: "HOLY SHIT THIS TASTES HELLA GOOD TOO!"

Y/n yelled as he continued to drink the Clorox. Meanwhile Dr. Fieldgood began to leave.

Dr. Fieldgood: "Well, page me if you need me."

Mr. Popo: "Byyyye."

Master Roshi: "Oh, you're still here. Who are you anyway?"

Y/n: "And what exactly?"

Suddenly the white cat standing next to the two of them holding a kane then spoke.

Korin: "That's Mister Popo. He lives up on the lookout with Kami."

Master Roshi: ".... Did that cat just talk?"

Y/n: "I shouldn't have drank all that weird stuff... or should I drink more?"