Wedding Of Eugenie And Jack

October of 2018

•3 October - The Duke and Duchess of Sussex made their first official visit to Sussex. In Chicester, they were shown the rare Sussex copy of the American Declaration of Independence. They officially opened the University of Chichester's Engineering and Digital Technology Park. Harry and Mahira's first stop in Brighton was the iconic Royal Pavilion. They visited Survivors' Network, a charity that supports survivors of sexual violence and abuse. The final engagement of the day was a visit to JOFF Youth Centre in the coastal town of Peacehaven.

Harry and Mahira smiled and walked in.

She smiled and waved at the few people who looked her way before taking a seat next to Anne.

Soon she was instructed to stand for the entrance of the bride and a swell of music filled the Chapel.

Eugenie looked beautiful when she finally came into view. It had taken her six minutes to get to where Mahira could see her, but it was worth the wait.

Eugenie's dress was very different. The slightly off white of the dress contrasted beautifully with her skin. The round neckline, capped sleeves, tight corset-like bodice and slightly full skirt of silk made her slim curvy figure look even more incredible.

She seemed to glide.

She reached Jack who took her hand and pulled back her veil to reveal a very beautiful tiara.

They both smiled.

The congregation sang a hymn and were then seated.

The bishop then began the ceremony with some speech on the importance of marriage as an institution both in life, in religion and in the monarchy.

Then the bishop looked up and addressed the congregation.

"So if anyone here present knows of any lawful impediment why they may not be joined in matrimony I charge you now, in the presence of God, to declare it." The bishop said.

The bishop swept the room with his eyes before satisfied that no-one would speak and turned back to his bible.

—