III. 2020

III. 2020

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, KCVO (Henry Charles Albert David; born 15 September 1984), is a member of the British royal family. As the younger son of King Charles III and Diana, Princess of Wales, Harry is fifth in the line of succession to the British throne.

Mahira, Duchess of Sussex (born Mahira Parvati Diana James; 4 September 1984) is an Indian member of the British royal family and physician. She is the wife of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, the younger son of King Charles III.

Prince Antonius of Sussex (Antonius Phillip Ashok Charles; born 31 May 2016) is a member of the British royal family. He is the son of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Mahira, Duchess of Sussex. The grandson of King Charles III, he is sixth in the line of succession to the British throne. He was born during the reign of his great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth II.

Princess Alizabeth of Sussex (Alizabeth Diana Madhu; born 4 June 2018) is a member of the British royal family. She is the daughter of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Mahira, Duchess of Sussex. She is a granddaughter of King Charles III and is seventh in the line of succession to the British throne. She was born during the reign of her great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth II.

Princess Anika of Sussex (Anika Parvati Catherine; born 20 December 2020) is a member of the British royal family. She is the daughter of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Mahira, Duchess of Sussex. She is the older twin sister of Princess Anaya. She is a granddaughter of King Charles III and is eighth in the line of succession to the British throne. She was born during the reign of her great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth II.

Princess Anaya of Sussex (Anaya Marguerite Kashvi; born 20 December 2020) is a member of the British royal family. She is the daughter of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Mahira, Duchess of Sussex. She is the twin sister of Princess Anika. She is a granddaughter of King Charles III and is ninth in the line of succession to the British throne. She was born during the reign of her great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth II.

December of 2019

Liked by dukenduchessfan and 3,521,856 others

sussexroyal 🎄🎅🏻☃️

View all 13,323 comments

eborser Ahh! The tiny hat!

lynda.wynn1 Thank you same back to all of you

==•==•==•==

The Queen and members of The Royal Family on Christmas Day 2019

Published 25 December 2019

The Queen and members of The Royal Family have attended the morning service today at Sandringham Church.

The Royal Family traditionally spends Christmas and New Year at Sandringham House, The Queen's country estate in Norfolk.

Today, Her Majesty and other members of The Royal Family greeted members of the public before attending the service in Norfolk.

The Queen's Christmas speech will be broadcast at 3pm.

The Royal Family✔
@RoyalFamily

Watch: The Queen's Christmas Broadcast 2019. #QueensSpeech #QueensChristmasBroadcast #HappyChristmas

12:00 PM • Dec 25, 2019

In it, Her Majesty speaks about the commemorations to mark the 75th anniversary of D-Day:

"For the Seventy-Fifth Anniversary of that decisive battle, in a true spirit of reconciliation, those who had formerly been sworn enemies came together in friendly commemorations either side of the Channel, putting past differences behind them," Her Majesty will say.

"By being willing to put past differences behind us and move forward together, we honour the freedom and democracy once won for us at so great a cost."

Speaking about the life of Jesus and importance of reconciliation The Queen will say:

"...how small steps taken in faith and in hope can overcome long-held differences and deep-seated divisions to bring harmony and understanding... The path, of course, is not always smooth, and may at times this year have felt quite bumpy, but small steps can make a world of difference."

The Queen's Christmas Broadcast will be broadcast this afternoon on TV, Radio and online. Watch it on our YouTube Channel from 3pm GMT.