Wedding Updates

Wedding Updates

Meghan was in London to help Mahira with the wedding when Meghan told Mahira about the latest update on her relationship with Nick.

"Are you going introduce him to Doria?" Mahira asked.

"Maybe," Meghan answered.

Mahira giggled.

"Well, I'm happy for you but I need my maid of honour to help me with my wedding," Mahira said.

Meghan gasped.

"Are you serious?" Meghan asked.

"Meghan, will you be my maid of honour?" Mahira replied.

"Yes," Meghan said, hugging Mahira.

"Mahira?" Harry asked, walking into the sitting room.

"Yes, Harry, you remember Meghan, my maid of honour," Mahira answered as Harry shook Meghan's hand and took a seat next to Mahira.

"So, I'm guessing she agreed to be your maid of honour," Harry said.

"Yes, I did," Meghan said.

"Good, I've asked William and of course, He agreed and Georgie will also be a part of the wedding party," Harry said.

"Good now we just need to figure out where we're getting married," Mahira said.

"What about St George's Chapel?" Harry asked.

"St George's Chapel?" Mahira asked.

"Yes, I think it will be beautiful," Harry answered.

"Well, we can go look at the chapel if you want," Mahira said.

kensingtonroyal His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales and Miss Mahira James will marry on 21st November 2014.

Today's announcement follows earlier confirmation of the month of the wedding and its location at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.

kensingtonroyal Prince Harry has asked his brother The Duke of Cambridge to be his Best Man at his wedding to Miss Mahira James.

Prince Harry served as best man to The Duke of Cambridge at his wedding to Miss Catherine Middleton in 2011.

The Duke of Cambridge is honoured to have been asked and is very much looking forward to supporting his brother at St George's Chapel, Windsor on November 21st.

kensingtonroyal Mahira James has asked her best friend Meghan Markle to be her Maid of Honour at her wedding to Prince Harry.

Ms. Meghan Markle is honoured to have been asked and is very much looking forward to supporting her best friend at St George's Chapel, Windsor on November 21st.

Mahira knocked on Charles's office door.

She waited patiently as she heard footsteps coming toward the door. She was nervous about asking him to walk her down the aisle.

The door cracked open the opened fully seeing it was Mahira.

"Do you have a minute?" She asked.

"Of course come on in," Charles answered as he stepped aside to let her in.

She walked in as he shut the door behind her and locked it so no one would walk in on their conversation.

"What is it that you want to ask Mahira?" He asked calmly and politely.

"I want you to walk me down the aisle alongside my father," Mahira answered.

"I would be honoured to walk you down the aisle," Charles said as he hugged Mahira.

"Thank you," Mahira said.

"No, thank you. I always wished I had a daughter to walk down the aisle and now I get to experience thanks to you, my daughter," Charles said.

"For everything, you have done for me and for being so welcoming and supportive, it's the least I can do to repay you," Mahira said.

"I understand. Let's talk about your wedding tiara, have you chosen one?" Charles asked.

"Yes, I have. I was very fortunate to be able to choose the gorgeous Oriental Circlet tiara. It was an incredibly surreal day as you can imagine," Mahira answered.

"The Oriental Circlet tiara does have a connection to India," Charles said.

"That may be why it stood out to me," Mahira said, smiling.

"Yes, those rubies will look lovely on you," Charles said, smiling.

"I also received the Indian Bangle Bracelets as a wedding gift from Elizabeth," Mahira said.

"Awe, perfect those will match with the earrings, Camilla and I got you as a wedding gift," Charles said.