019.

examining the phone case, he could barely breathe. alvaro held his intense glare, a smirk forming on his face. he was pleased to see the pain, the fear in the older mans eyes. mattia dropped his hand to his side, tucking the phone into his pocket. 

just as mattia was about to speak, alvaro interrupted. "do you know what you did mattia?" he asked, eyes dead. alvaro had no expression, but the sinister tone in his voice said it all. mattia looked up at him, sides of his mouth twitching. the exhaustion prevented him from some type of extreme reaction. 

alvaro lifted his hand to his own neck, making a slicing motion. mattia stared, feeling his face drop. his heart pounded in his chest, feeling like at any moment he could fall flat on the ground. he couldn't process it. 

wasn't he a good person?

he wasn't a bad man. 

he wasn't a bad man. 

cutting him out from his thoughts was alvaro's voice. "not across the throat exactly," alvaro chuckled, moving closer to mattia's ear and whispering. "but you know what i mean." pulling back, he smiled softly at mattia. 

the taller swallowed, speaking up. "fuck off." he said weakly, voice straining. even to his own ears, he sounded grossly pathetic. cringing, he cleared his throat. mattia stood up straight, adjusting his shoulders. "what do you want?"

alvaro grinned brightly at the question. clearly, mattia's confidence composure wasn't working too well. 

wtf is up yall. n e ways sorry for the late and shitty short update